750 gig seagate barracuda 7200 rpm SATA HD 3.5"

ChoCoBoI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Woot.com's got a great deal on this 750 gig HD for only $77.77 +$5 shipping. I've read reviews on the HD though, and people say it gets hot really fast and might have a low lifetime. The HD is NOT NEW, but recertified. Those of you guys looking for a new HD for your PS3 or computer should look into this. I would bite into one if i weren't so poor :[.

http://www.woot.com/

sounds interesting but like you said its recertified, and when it comes to pc components your better off buying new. I would jump on this if it wasn't like you stated.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI'] Those of you guys looking for a new HD for your PS3 or computer should look into this.
[/quote]

You can only use 2.5" HDs (aka laptop HD) with the PS3, while this is 3.5", so this may not be as good a deal as you think.

Don't care about it being recertified , I have a few of those already and they haven't failed me yet. But heat is a concern, otherwise I would have jumped on this for my computer.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using a refurb just like this months now with no problems. Now I'll have 2 of them. Much better than trying to clean up what I already have!

bread's done
Back