$8-12 blus with $5 vudu credit at Walmart YMMV?

mr_bungle

Banned
Was in walmart at lunch and noticed a big display with some decent blus. I picked up Machete for $12, they also had predators, hot
Tub time machine, and a few others. The $8 blus had stuff like Blow, I was in a hurry and didn't see. Also had some $4 DVDs but they weren't anything exciting.

Was glad to get Machete as I've never seen it drop below 19.99, sorry if a repost but I haven't seen anything.

I can confirm this as well.

$12

Machete
Date Night
Ramona and Beezus

$8

Blow
Cujo
Crank
Way Of The Gun
Young Guns
Chaos

Not a complete list, but you get somewhat of an idea of what they have.

You can add for Blu-ray :

Unstoppable
Cyrus

Sorry I didn't look at the dvds at all. And both movies were $12 a piece

not too familiar with Vudu though i have redeemed a $5 code I got with the Ghostbusters blu. If you redeem the vudu cash towards movies or tv shows can they be transfered to itunes?

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']I went to Walmart just to get Machete right now. I was sad when it wasn't $12. Oh well, I guess I'll try next week.[/QUOTE]
Someone in the DVD Talk thread saved the pic to their phone and had success in getting Best Buy to PM on Machete. Might want to give that a shot if your BB has it.

They had a 24.99 Machete too, the 12.00 one was on a standee...see if you can find it. I saw it in another walmart tonight.

I saw this last night, I picked up Hot Tub Time Machine for $12 and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang for $8. They had a lot of nice titles, I'll have to go back soon! ... on another unrelated note, my Wal-mart also had some of the Socom 4 "Full Deployment" bundle in stock for $149.00, and the CoD: WaW CE for $29.96, so be on the lookout for those if its something you were interested in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']not too familiar with Vudu though i have redeemed a $5 code I got with the Ghostbusters blu. If you redeem the vudu cash towards movies or tv shows can they be transfered to itunes?[/QUOTE]

Vudu is cloud based service kinda like Netflix. In other words you don't really own the media.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Vudu is cloud based service kinda like Netflix. In other words you don't really own the media.[/QUOTE]

meh. think ill pass then unless i can trade codes for something online.

Sweet I might check mine out. My tv has vudu built into it I rent stuff whenever I get free credits wouldn't actually purchase anything through them though.
I did notice the 10 dollar ones at mine last time I went.Was debating on the Rambo extended bluray. I own the original non extended movie all ready though and heard the extended cut isn't as good as the original.

Anyone else notice that the vudu stickers are on the OUTSIDE of the package? I got 15 dollars in credit for "free", just peel off the stickers, the codes are on the back...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kilik64']Anyone else notice that the vudu stickers are on the OUTSIDE of the package? I got 15 dollars in credit for free, just peel off the stickers, the codes are on the back...[/QUOTE]

Somehow this does not seem like "free."

There are also X-men first class ticket codes on some of the 10 dollar blurays. I think its done by hollywood movie money.Predator, Fantastic 4, Fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer, Elektra, iRobot, Babylon A.D., and In the name of the king. They might be on some more but my store was out of stock of a few.

bread's done
Back