8/19 Private Shopping Event 2X-4X RZ pts @ BestBuy 7:30 - 9:30

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This one seems to be geared towards big ticket items but as other reported from the last one giftcards were given out alot.

• 2X Reward Zone points¹ on purchases up to $499
• 3X Reward Zone points¹ on purchases $500-$999
• 4X Reward Zone points¹ on purchases over $1000

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f8009f8e3?DCMP=RZMS_PS

Great News for @gamer kits/coupons packs looks like BB is going to be making the change not sure what the details are as of yet but I'll update accordingly
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...s-should-be-avail-in-store/idc-p/557360#M1127

I know that my local store is hosting the event tonight but I didn't receive an email invite and I am not officially a silver member yet.

Can I still go to the store or is it for silver only? Can I enter the $50 gift card contest or is it for silver only?

Well just wasted some gas, my store closed at 7, I guess not enough turn out last time. Today's the 19th right? Hope the TIVs still hold.

I know that my local store is hosting the event tonight but I didn't receive an email invite and I am not officially a silver member yet.

Can I still go to the store or is it for silver only? Can I enter the $50 gift card contest or is it for silver only?

ANYONE? Let me know because I have quite a drive and have to leave soon if I'm gonna make it.

[quote name='PublikDefender']I know that my local store is hosting the event tonight but I didn't receive an email invite and I am not officially a silver member yet.

ANYONE? Let me know because I have quite a drive and have to leave soon if I'm gonna make it.
[/QUOTE]

Unless you are in Hawaii or Alaska and they have the "special" event, all of the stores in the US are done with this by this time. You posted after 11:30 CDT and this ran from 7:30-9:30 on your local time.

What a bunch of garbage! My friend and I went to check out the 'Private Shopping Event' at our local, and all they were doing was the text message scavenger hunt-thing, and of course I forgot my phone; no kind of raffle or anything. Anyhow, my friend finds all of the little signs and texts in the answers. It tells him to wait for a confirmation to hear if he has won or not. Well, around 9:15, they turn off the lights in the store and begin to herd everyone to the exit (the even is scheduled to go to 9:30). So we get in the car to leave, get back home, and at 9:25 he receives a message that he has won, and to go to the front of the store to claim his GC! We then called the store, and they won't answer. I told him he should go back up tomorrow and see what the store manager will do, but that's pretty messed up, I think.

EDIT: I should add that he was seriously considering getting the Star Wars Kinect console bundle, and said that if he won the GC, it would have pushed him over the edge, so they lost a $400 sale right there.

[quote name='angsto2']No events in Minnesota. So much for being the home team. . . .[/QUOTE]
yeah hahaha sucks

[quote name='sgaldis']What a bunch of garbage! My friend and I went to check out the 'Private Shopping Event' at our local, and all they were doing was the text message scavenger hunt-thing, and of course I forgot my phone; no kind of raffle or anything. Anyhow, my friend finds all of the little signs and texts in the answers. It tells him to wait for a confirmation to hear if he has won or not. Well, around 9:15, they turn off the lights in the store and begin to herd everyone to the exit (the even is scheduled to go to 9:30). So we get in the car to leave, get back home, and at 9:25 he receives a message that he has won, and to go to the front of the store to claim his GC! We then called the store, and they won't answer. I told him he should go back up tomorrow and see what the store manager will do, but that's pretty messed up, I think.

EDIT: I should add that he was seriously considering getting the Star Wars Kinect console bundle, and said that if he won the GC, it would have pushed him over the edge, so they lost a $400 sale right there.[/QUOTE]

This event was exclusively for the smaller stores.

My store did the last one for the larger stores. We always have a good turnout b/c we hype the event. 7 out of 8 of our winners were there that night, the 8th had already left the store. I'll tell you they have to hold the gift cards for at least 48 hours for the winners. All your friend needs to do tomorrow is show the winning text message to the store management and they should grab the gift card for him.

bread's done
Back