8/20/2013 Amazon Lightning Deals: Deadpool, WWE 13, capture/stream, vita case, Deadly Premonition

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Amazon Lightning Deals, Tuesday 08/20/2013
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

12:00 AM PDT AmazonBasics Stereo Chat Headset for Wii U $11.99 *LIVE NOW*
6:00 AM PDT It is the sound and the fury. PDP headset
10:00 AM PDT Let's Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so ... Deadpool
12:00 PM PDT Capture, edit, and stream you...
2:00 PM PDT It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. WWE 13
6:00 PM PDT Discover what flavor gamer you are. PDP rock candy controller
8:00 PM PDT Unofficially the best game of the year for PS3 (2010) according t... Deadly Premonition Director's Cut
10:00 PM PDT PlayStation Vita Case

CheapyD ninja edit:
agb.jpg

Also,
10:00 AM PDT Sony Gamescom livestream here: http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waitlisted and ended up getting it as well, $14.99 after the Facebook coupon. Looking forward to playing it and then finally watching the Endurance Runs of this game on Giant Bomb.

This specific version of Deadly Premonition is one of those games that gets released near the end of a console's lifespan, that is not highly publicized with a lowe print run which will be increasingly rare in the future.

Damn I would of been all in for Deadly Premonition. I saw it was $29.99 in OP so ignored the deal. Go figure it was far less!  Oh well, good deal for those who got on it!

How are there no reviews for that case?

Edit- Wait, that's a Rocketfish case?! What is BBY doing selling that on Amazon under the AmazonBasics label?

Yes, but the standard shipping is not free and it basically negates the $5 off so I am not getting this.
It is Prime eligible still.

shiittt... forgot about this. Dont care about missing deadpool that will hit 20 bucks again soon. But it sucks i missed Deadly Premonition. As someone mentioned this was probaly a low print run. It will be hard to find down the road. I need to snag it nxt time it hits 20 bucks

DP is in Greenlight on Steam so I am aiming to get it for PC if it gets through the process (can't imagine why it wouldn't).
It was greenlit a week or so ago. You'll be able to buy it on Steam. It'll eventually be $10 or less on Steam, so I'm gonna wait and buy it on there.

bread's done
Back