$8.99 HD DVD's/ $19.99 Oceans Trilogy at DDD!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://www.deepdiscount.com/HD-DVD_stcVVcatId462364VVviewcat.htm

16 Blocks
2001 A Space Odyssey
A Christmas Story
A Clockwork Orange
A Room with a View
A Scanner Darkly
Alexander Revisited: Final Cut
Appleseed: Ex Machina
ATL
Battle of the Bulge
Beerfest
Blazing Saddles
Blood Diamond
Bullitt
Caddyshack
Casablanca
Dog Day Afternoon
Enter the Dragon
Excalibur
Eyes Wide Shut
Firewall
Forbidden Planet
Full Metal Jacket
Gods and Generals
Goodfellas
Gothika
Grand Prix
Happy Feet
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
I Am Legend
IMAX - Blue Planet
IMAX - Galapagos
In the Valley of Elah
Jailhouse Rock
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon
Letters From Iwo Jima
License To Wed
March of the Penguins
Michael Clayton
Million Dollar Baby
Music and Lyrics
Mutiny on the Bounty
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
No Reservations
Ocean's Thirteen
Out for Justice
Pan's Labyrinth
Poseidon
Purple Rain
Relentless Enemies
Return to House on Haunted Hill
Rio Bravo
Scooby-Doo - The Movie
Space Cowboys
Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Superman: The Movie
Swordfish
Syriana
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
The Adventures of Robin Hood
The Ant Bully
The Assassination of Jesse James
The Brave One
The Cowboys
The Departed
The Dukes of Hazzard
The Fugitive
The Getaway (McQueen)
The Invasion
The Lake House
The Perfect Storm
The Polar Express
The Reaping
The Road Warrior
The Searchers
The Shining
The Wicker Man
The Wild Bunch
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
TMNT
Training Day
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Under Siege
Unforgiven
Viva Las Vegas
We Are Marshall
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
Wyatt Earp

FINALLY ordered the Oceans Trilogy. This puts me at around 90 HD DVD's.

Thanks to AVS Forum for the deal!

[quote name='GizmoGC']Any coupons going on right now?[/quote]

I don't think there is, the only time i've seen coupons for them is the 20% sales

I just ordered "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "The Departed." $18 for the both of them, can't go wrong there.

the last potter for 8.99 looked nice as well.. i sold off my set a long time ago but would like to eventually get them back in singles form

Ocean's box set for $6.66 a movie? Count me in!

I would have loved to get I am legend... but was not fast enough.

This sale was a nice surprise today.

Thanks OP.

Kevin

Luckily i decided to look at CAG when i was checking out the Fry's ad this morning and saw this. thank you DX!

sweet! there's too much to buy but i couldn't pass up The Ultimate Matrix Collection for $28.99.

i've wanted that for so long. I missed out on the HD-DVD clearances at the big box stores...but this more than makes up for it! thanks DX!

[quote name='typeRJ']sweet! there's too much to buy but i couldn't pass up The Ultimate Matrix Collection for $28.99.

i've wanted that for so long. I missed out on the HD-DVD clearances at the big box stores...but this more than makes up for it! thanks DX![/quote]

But, isn't this only the 3 movies are in HD but the rest are actually in Std. Def only?

[quote name='twanky']Is Justice League: New Frontier worth the purchase?[/quote]

I thought it was pretty good after I got over the fact that none of the original voices from JL/JLU series were in it. The voices for Batman and Superman were very hard to deal with.

To the OP,

Thanks for the info. In for Purple Rain and The Shinning.

[quote name='twanky']Is Justice League: New Frontier worth the purchase?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='cagfansub']But, isn't this only the 3 movies are in HD but the rest are actually in Std. Def only?[/quote]

Yeah, the extra content, including The Animatrix, is in SD, but for $30, you can't go wrong. The Blu-ray version of this, which will include a 1080P version of the Animatrix and a digital copy of The Matrix, will go for like $90 online. Heck, even the DVD Ultimate Matrix Collection is $30. I picked this up for like $40 or so a few months ago and was not disappointed. For $30, there isn't any real reason to skip out.

Update, was FINALLY able to check out with the Ultimate Matrix set

EDIT:

Looking at the :hd:s sorted by price Hig to low, I hava a feeling Matrix and Sopranos S6 are pricing mistakes, and they should've been marked $82.99

:whistle2:(

I got most of these when Hollywood Video blew them out for $7.50 ea. and some of the Canadian deals that have occurred. I already have O13, O12 sucked, and O11 isn't so important to me that I need to rebuy 13 again to get it. Have the Matrix movies in HD and the original Ultimate Matrix DVD, so I'm pretty much set. Good deals for those needing to stock up, though.

Bought a couple (Carlito's Way & Willy Wonka) and then am hoping/waiting until they re-stock Jesse James and We Are Marshall...

Thanks Subby!

Cool. Picked up Harry Potter 1-4 for $36 (less the 8% Cashback). Already had OOTP thru the 5 free HD-DVD promo. Much Cheaper than the box set!

[quote name='mick16']Cool. Picked up Harry Potter 1-4 for $36 (less the 8% Cashback). Already had OOTP thru the 5 free HD-DVD promo. Much Cheaper than the box set![/QUOTE]

How does one sign up on the cashback program?

Picked up the Ocean's Trilogy and the Ultimate Matrix Trilogy. Matrix Trilogy was out of stock, so we'll see if it comes back into stock.

[quote name='ryosnk']How does one sign up on the cashback program?[/QUOTE]

Go to http://search.live.com/cashback and you'll see where you can sign up for cashback. If you already have an Xbox, Zune, MS Messenger, etc. its easy and quick to sign up.

I cannot resist cheap HD-DVDs. I already own most of the stuff on that list that I care about, but I did pick up:

Million Dollar Baby
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Thanks, OP. Picked up HP5, Clockwork Orange, 2001, The Shining, The Departed, Dog Day Afternoon, and the Ultimate Matrix set.

Just ordered the Oceans trilogy and Justice League.

While I don't have nearly as many HD DVD's as some of the guys on here, I think this will be one of the last, if not the last, HD DVD purchases I make. This gives me pretty much everything I wanted on the format and I think it's high time to start looking at Blu Ray releases. It's been a fun ride though.

I just purchased Ocean's, Twilight Zone, and Eternal Sunshine that all say:

"This item is temporarly out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped."

What are the chances they will get these back instock?

[quote name='drewdeluxe']I just purchased Ocean's, Twilight Zone, and Eternal Sunshine that all say:

"This item is temporarly out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped."

What are the chances they will get these back instock?[/quote]

I would think pretty good? Last time they had a sale like this my stuff was not in stock immediately, but I ended up getting it not too long after i ordered.

In for

2001 A Space Odyssey (se)
$8.99 Standard Shipping
1 $8.99

Return to House on Haunted Hill [HD DVD]
$8.99 Standard Shipping
1 $8.99

Twilight Zone: The Movie [HD DVD]
$8.99 Standard Shipping
1 $8.99

nice.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']Just ordered the Oceans trilogy and Justice League.

While I don't have nearly as many HD DVD's as some of the guys on here, I think this will be one of the last, if not the last, HD DVD purchases I make. This gives me pretty much everything I wanted on the format and I think it's high time to start looking at Blu Ray releases. It's been a fun ride though.[/QUOTE]

I also think this will be my last purchase well that is what I said after the inetvideo sale. But I think I mostly got all the hd's that I were interested. Now all I need to do is get a ps3 and start on my bluray collection :)

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']i really hope 2001 and Matrix Ultimate come back in.[/QUOTE]

Now that would be a good thought, getting tired of waiting on the bluray version of Matrix.

But I thought all HDDVD movies stopped working after the format *died*? Guess it's a good thing I didn't throw away my player.

bread's done
Back