$8.99 HD DVD's/ $19.99 Oceans Trilogy at DDD!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://www.deepdiscount.com/HD-DVD_stcVVcatId462364VVviewcat.htm

16 Blocks
2001 A Space Odyssey
A Christmas Story
A Clockwork Orange
A Room with a View
A Scanner Darkly
Alexander Revisited: Final Cut
Appleseed: Ex Machina
ATL
Battle of the Bulge
Beerfest
Blazing Saddles
Blood Diamond
Bullitt
Caddyshack
Casablanca
Dog Day Afternoon
Enter the Dragon
Excalibur
Eyes Wide Shut
Firewall
Forbidden Planet
Full Metal Jacket
Gods and Generals
Goodfellas
Gothika
Grand Prix
Happy Feet
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
I Am Legend
IMAX - Blue Planet
IMAX - Galapagos
In the Valley of Elah
Jailhouse Rock
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon
Letters From Iwo Jima
License To Wed
March of the Penguins
Michael Clayton
Million Dollar Baby
Music and Lyrics
Mutiny on the Bounty
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
No Reservations
Ocean's Thirteen
Out for Justice
Pan's Labyrinth
Poseidon
Purple Rain
Relentless Enemies
Return to House on Haunted Hill
Rio Bravo
Scooby-Doo - The Movie
Space Cowboys
Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Superman: The Movie
Swordfish
Syriana
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
The Adventures of Robin Hood
The Ant Bully
The Assassination of Jesse James
The Brave One
The Cowboys
The Departed
The Dukes of Hazzard
The Fugitive
The Getaway (McQueen)
The Invasion
The Lake House
The Perfect Storm
The Polar Express
The Reaping
The Road Warrior
The Searchers
The Shining
The Wicker Man
The Wild Bunch
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
TMNT
Training Day
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Under Siege
Unforgiven
Viva Las Vegas
We Are Marshall
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
Wyatt Earp

FINALLY ordered the Oceans Trilogy. This puts me at around 90 HD DVD's.

Thanks to AVS Forum for the deal!

[quote name='psunami']Got my Ocean's Trilogy and Ultimate Matrix set today. 3 days to get here. Nice.[/quote]
That's the way DDD is you either score or get boned.

[quote name='kart007k']I ordered the following hd dvds on 8/18/08

and on 8/19/08
Ocean's Eleven/Twelve /Thirteen Giftset

it is showing me that the status is still showing backorder processing status.

Can any(one) tell me how long will it take for me to get my movies or should I just cancel the orders all together.[/quote]Could be days, weeks, or never. I suggest just keeping the order open and the money available for if they ship; you won't be charged till they ship anyway.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']That's the way DDD is you either score or get boned.[/QUOTE]

I've been buying from DDD for years and have never had an issue. Dozens of orders without issues.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']how did you get "boned"?[/quote]

because their prices are either awesome or awful; there is no inbetween.

I love their prices, and the quality of the product they offer, but it usually takes at least two weeks for my orders to arrive. Maybe it's because I'm too cheap to pay for shipping...

At least they honor their backorders. I had to wait a couple of months for that deal they had on the Star Trek movies box set, a while back, but it did finally ship, and it was still only $30 or so.

For the savings they offer, I'm willing to be patient. For as avarice is a sin, patience is a virtue, so they cancel each other out in the end...

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']how did you get "boned"?[/quote]
I have had orders cancelled up to two weeks after they have been placed. I have passed up on B&M sales of items I thought they were shipping. I have had 6 or 7 orders cancelled now.

I even had one of my google $10 redemptions (on a legit personal account) lost when they cancelled a sale through buy.com.

[quote name='Omniscia']

At least they honor their backorders. I had to wait a couple of months for that deal they had on the Star Trek movies box set, a while back, but it did finally ship, and it was still only $30 or so.
[/quote]

I have had at least two back-orders denied weeks later, so I heartily disagree.

[quote name='kart007k']I ordered the following hd dvds on 8/18/08

and on 8/19/08
Ocean's Eleven/Twelve /Thirteen Giftset

it is showing me that the status is still showing backorder processing status.

Can any1 tell me how long will it take for me to get my movies or should I just cancel the orders all together.[/quote]

Seriously, I am still waiting for the shipping, it is still backordered.

E-mail came through that Assassination of Jesse James is now shipping. Still waiting for We Are Marshall... Already got my first 2 yesterday. Happy so far.

Got my email today, for ocean trilogy, but still waiting for 5 harry potter hd dvds, still backordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an email saying my backordered TMNT and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban shipped. Sweet. That completes my order.

Ocean's Trilogy and Matrix Collection both shipped today (main ones I wanted anyway). Now I am still waiting on A Scanner Darkley. I might cave and order a few more since these actually shipped :)

[quote name='kart007k']Seriously, I am still waiting for the shipping, it is still backordered.[/quote]

Finally, I am getting everything, all 5 harry potter movies & ocean trilogy for 65.00

[quote name='oppie1']just got shipping notification of my Assassination of Jesse James[/quote]

Mine also shipped last night, finally all my orders have shipped.

I may have missed this one but placed an order anyways. Will update if it ever gets filled. Hoping it does, but if not I'll just get them on CL.

My last item shipped sat (A Scanner Darkley). I might order a few more just because I see HD DVDs becoming hard to find soon.. what do you guys think?

[quote name='Chucki Norris']Mine also shipped last night, finally all my orders have shipped.[/QUOTE]

Yup, mine too along with The Brave One.

So I just got my package containing The Ocean's Trilogy and noticed something odd when I opened the box.

I didn't know this HD DVD box set could only be played on only Blu-ray players and drives :D.

[quote name='Chucki Norris']So I just got my package containing The Ocean's Trilogy and noticed something odd when I opened the box.

I didn't know this HD DVD box set could only be played on only Blu-ray players and drives :D.[/quote]lol

Odd thing happened today. I got my Ocean's Trilogy today and it came with a copy of Ultimate Matrix Collection in it. I did not order it and never got charged for it.

What do you think should I tell them and ship it back or keep it?

[quote name='kart007k']Odd thing happened today. I got my Ocean's Trilogy today and it came with a copy of Ultimate Matrix Collection in it. I did not order it and never got charged for it.

What do you think should I tell them and ship it back or keep it?[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye on your bank account or credit you used to purchase the order. If you're not charged after a week or two I'd keep it. If you are charged return it. It's not your fault DDD isn't paying enough attention to what it ships. Unless you develop a guilty conscience I say keep it.

[quote name='Chucki Norris']
I didn't know this HD DVD box set could only be played on only Blu-ray players and drives :D.[/quote]

I got the same thing today. When I opened it, I noticed the sticker right away. I thought it was just the sticker, but nope- all three in blu ray format :). No complaints here.

[quote name='abducted vision']I got the same thing today. When I opened it, I noticed the sticker right away. I thought it was just the sticker, but nope- all three in blu ray format :). No complaints here.[/quote]

So... you ordered hd-dvds but actually got blu-rays?

[quote name='Agrippan']So... you ordered hd-dvds but actually got blu-rays?[/quote]
Yup
DSC05036.jpg
DSC05024.jpg

[quote name='abducted vision']Yup
DSC05036.jpg
DSC05024.jpg
[/quote]

LOL! From my experience with DDD there is some poor guy who just opened a HDDVD box-set and is saying to himself: WTF?

Maybe not, the sleeve clearly says HD-DVD, that is really strange.

Somebody open one and check the color of the disk's bottom, see if there is a visable dye-layer.

Nice score for you guys though.

[quote name='abducted vision']Yup
DSC05036.jpg
DSC05024.jpg
[/quote]

oh man! i haven't opened mine up yet so i will definitely check once i get home from work. problem is, i currently do not have a PS3/Blu-ray player and don't plan on getting one in the near future. but to have them mess up is not so bad a deal.

bread's done
Back