8-Bit Night FREE (DEAD)

I dig this one despite the crappy title. It's easily worth a download.

8bn8.jpg

I wish they just had an Add-To-Your-Account type button like Steam so I could "buy" the game without needing to download right away.

Wow, so I keep hearing about Desura but had no idea what it was. I figured it was some indie game heh. Just installed the app, was about to register and I find out I already had an account dated 2010. WTF?!

But anyways, thanks OP for my first game on Desura!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']How long is this good for? I won't be able to download this until later.[/QUOTE]
It's free for two days and it started sometime yesterday so it should be good for the rest of the day at least.

how do i get this? dont see a d.load link. do i need a special client?

i try the add to cart but its not free, just 50% off.. is this over before 2 days?

[quote name='Kenshindono']how do i get this? dont see a d.load link. do i need a special client?

i try the add to cart but its not free, just 50% off.. is this over before 2 days?[/QUOTE]It seems like it.

It's May 29th at 3 AM EST where I'm exuding swagger at a staggering level right now. The dev first tweeted about this on May 27th at 5:20 AM EST so that's close.

The developer hails from Russia.

[quote name='crimsonassassin']So how does this work on Desura? Could I download it later if I wanted or is it basically like a free trial on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Desura is a client like Steam. You have a list of purchased games and demos that can be downloaded or uninstalled at your discretion.

[quote name='crimsonassassin']So how does this work on Desura? Could I download it later if I wanted or is it basically like a free trial on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just unlike steam when they do a limited time free thing you have to install the game to get it to register to your account since that's the way it's setup. Desura rocks though, so many awesome indie games that aren't on Steam or don't get to Steam for months after release and a lot of the bundles give Desura keys too.

[quote name='crimsonassassin']I am not getting an option to install anything but the demo for free.[/QUOTE]

This offer has expired.

Take a look at the time stamp on the OP. It was the start of Day 2. It lasted for the 27th & 28th. It is now May 29th.

I missed it as well.

bread's done
Back