8 gig memory stick-$59.99 free shipping @Buy.com

Not bad.. thanks OP. Waiting for the 16GB to go down more.. I see buy.com is selling the Sony MSD/Mark2 at $148.99 w/FS. I'll bite under the $100 mark.

s701

Not gonna bite yet. I have (2) 4gb sticks now, just seems lazy to get an 8gb so I don't have to swap them. Waiting for the 16gb for sub $100 like syndicate.

Also, this is not a hugely cheap deal, newegg.com has it regular priced for $69 shipped.

[quote name='abhinav']good price, does this work with the psp? i thought that had a limit of 4gb but i could be wrong...[/QUOTE]

Early firmware did not allow the 8gb, if you are current should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my 8 gig stick for $47 when it was on clearance a month ago at Best Buy. They had a ton at my store.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12177

Do
NOT buy from them. They are well known to sell fake crap that wont work after a while. Also you dont want to use an adaptor for psp as that will cut down the speed a tons regardless what they try to tell you.

Stick with legit and legal sites such as buy.com and newegg.com (or stores) if your going to buy sticks and such.

[quote name='kosmos13x']http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12177

Do
NOT buy from them. They are well known to sell fake crap that wont work after a while. Also you dont want to use an adaptor for psp as that will cut down the speed a tons regardless what they try to tell you.

Stick with legit and legal sites such as buy.com and newegg.com (or stores) if your going to buy sticks and such.[/QUOTE]

AGREED, dealextreme is great for lots of things, but NOT memory stick or PSP battery items(except the 'special' battery, which is a great deal). Everything on DX that is branded or mem cards are coiunterfeit.

I have bought MANY things from them with no issues, including PSP extended battery covers, great in ear headphones and other stuff.

been trying to find this for cheap. 56.99 is the best ive seen.

Anyone else not able to check out using paypal with the stick in your cart?

Apparently if you use the 5% off promotion you cant use paypal...thats wonderful

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what's up guys?

I just finished getting a PSP today, for the first time. I was wondering, is 8 GB really necessary? Or can I go good with a 4GB?

Also, can someone explain to me what these memory cards are for besides music and pictures. And where can I get them for cheap.

Thanks.

[quote name='DanTheMan32205']Hey what's up guys?

I just finished getting a PSP today, for the first time. I was wondering, is 8 GB really necessary? Or can I go good with a 4GB?

Also, can someone explain to me what these memory cards are for besides music and pictures. And where can I get them for cheap.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you have a ton of movies or music, 8gb is nice but 4 should do fine.

On the other hand, if you are running custom firmware and can load full games on your mem stick, then the 8gb is pretty handy.

bread's done
Back