8 Japanese Duped Over Fake $1,000,000 Bill

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Why the f*ck Woodrow Wilson is on that $100,000 bill is well beyond me. The man was pretty much responsible for World War II as he asspacked Germany so severly with his 14 points. Plus the guy was a non-practicing member of the KKK. Why wasn't he shot? Meh, I blame Taft for not stepping down and out of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign for a second none-consecutive term, he was obviously the better man for the job. Alas, instead we got Woodrow Wilson, WWI, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge and the Depression. So... why is he on the $100,000 bill again?[/QUOTE]

At least Wilson felt sorry for selling out our country and regretted it, unlike FDR who happily sold our country down the tubes. Revoking private ownership of gold for one. We don't even know if the gold is truly left in Fort Knox or if the people behind the Federal Reserve didn't steal it all.
Quillon I hope you enjoyed getting to meet your masters or rather got to meet them.

[quote name='Pookymeister']a response to a literally 2 yr old post by a banned CAG, wewt[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, I had totally forgotten that this thread is that friggin old. Odd to think of how this thread has been occasionally popping up in my subscribed threads list for over two years now, and I've hardly even noticed the time pass...

[quote name='TahoeMax']And the thread is exhumed yet again. Simply stunning.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to keep a good thread down!

Amazingly, some of the links still show the articles.

[quote name='theeipi']It's hard to keep a good thread down!

Amazingly, some of the links still show the articles.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Phelmo']I bought one..[/QUOTE]

Wow. I thought I was seeing things, but yet again, this shambling corpse of a thread is voodoo'd back to life. A 2-and-a-half year bump. Has to be some kind of gravedigging record.

I fully expect to see this bumped again sometime in 2013, at this rate.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Wow. I thought I was seeing things, but yet again, this shambling corpse of a thread is voodoo'd back to life. A 2-and-a-half year bump. Has to be some kind of gravedigging record.

I fully expect to see this bumped again sometime in 2013, at this rate.[/QUOTE]

We still talk about the birth of Christ 2k years after it happened. a story is still a story and there is no reason to keep this one from being read.

[quote name='Phelmo']We still talk about the birth of Christ 2k years after it happened. a story is still a story and there is no reason to keep this one from being read.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're new to internet forums or something, but let me just explain to you that it is generally considered inappropriate to reply to extremely old threads. If you missed the discussion, then it's usually best to just leave it alone. Go ahead and read the thread if you're interested or whatever, but nobody really wants to see this thing pop back up again after 4 years.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Maybe you're new to internet forums or something, but let me just explain to you that it is generally considered inappropriate to reply to extremely old threads. If you missed the discussion, then it's usually best to just leave it alone. Go ahead and read the thread if you're interested or whatever, but nobody really wants to see this thing pop back up again after 4 years.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't the person that bumped up the thread in the first place, I replied to it after somebody else had already bumped it up.. About the nobody wanting to see it pop-up again after 4 years.. well I was happy to see it pop-up again, seeing as I, and many other CAG's that read these forums will not have read it and it's an interesting story.

Bumping up threads that are old and are no longer relevant or provide any useful information is stupid, bumping up something like this is not.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Some local store called the FBI when someone used a $2 bill, took days before they were released from prison.[/QUOTE]

I should do that at work the next time someone gives me a 2 dollar bill. They are just annoying.

bread's done
Back