8 movies to die for ----- movies showing this weekend

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
there is 8 horror movies showing in a very few markets. Just wondering if anyone is going to them. They are showing here in fort wayne over at appleglen but too buzzy to go tonight and think the best are tonight : (

i still rememeber they sneek peek FEAST here the weekend before it came out on DVD and that place was packed. Looks like fort wayne might become a test market for horror flicks : )

well just wondering is anyone going to this weekend horror fest

i wonder if these will come out on DVD

Its too bad its like 8 bucks per show , i was hoping they would make an entire weekend package where you got to see all the movies for a cheap price

Some of the movies are listed as showing until tuesday here. I would consider going for a cheap flat rate, but $8 a show is pretty steep for this. I expect that they are mostly B movies, some just plain gore-fests.

has anyone see any release info on these on DVDS. What i was told over the weekend at a theather it was mostly a very limited release with no DVD releases.

I think that would just be stupid

[quote name='6669']cuz you heard wrong, slidey ;) March 27th
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3278[/QUOTE]
Yep, that’s date—singular. Fango has learned that Lionsgate Home Entertainment plans to release seven of the features that were part of last month’s After Dark Horrorfest on DVD March 27. The titles are:

• DARK RIDE (review here)
• THE GRAVEDANCERS (review here)
• THE HAMILTONS
• PENNY DREADFUL (review here)
• REINCARNATION
• UNREST (review here)
• WICKED LITTLE THINGS (review here)

Not part of this disc lineup are the After Dark movies THE ABANDONED (which Freestyle Releasing gives much-deserved additional theatrical play in January), SNOOP DOGG’S HOOD OF HORROR (being pegged for a January 9 DVDebut from Xenon Pictures and Vivendi Visual Entertainment by a few on-line retail stores, though it isn’t listed as such on either company’s site) and THE TRIPPER (sneak-previewed at a handful of theaters ahead of wider release next spring). No details have been made available about the contents of the seven DVDs (which may be issued under an After Dark home label), but given their high-profile status on the Lionsgate slate, it can be assumed that most if not all of them will be fully loaded with extras. Of course, we’ll bring you further details as soon as we find ’em out!

In other Lionsgate updates, the Kane Hodder-starrer ED GEIN: THE BUTCHER OF PLAINFIELD (see item here) has shifted from February 20 to March 6; the not-really-a-sequel OPEN WATER 2: ADRIFT (see item here) floats in Feb. 20; Robert Krause’s survival-horror opus BLOOD TRAILS arrives March 13; and Ulli Lommel’s Edgar Allan Poe flick THE RAVEN flies in Feb. 6. —Michael Gingold

sucks the TRIPPER isnt coming out till next spring (wonder if they are remaking the entire movie)

LOL OPEN WATER 2

thanks for the info im really shocked they took this long to get them to DVD. IT would be nice if they tossed 2 or 3 of them on each dvd cause right now noone of them are worth paying 15 to 20 each

well just ran to a few video stores to pick the movies up for this week /weekend

• DARK RIDE picked it up at video stop so watched it today

Lame movie reminds you of that old 70s/80s sideshow movie just a plan rip off of that movie. Glad i never paid 10 bucks to see it.

• THE GRAVEDANCERS ----- got it from Blockbuster will watch it by weekend

• THE HAMILTONS----- was checked out

• PENNY DREADFUL ----- was checked out

• REINCARNATION-------- got it at BB but seems like a rip off of grudge in the preview

• UNREST ----- got it from BB will watch it this weekend

• WICKED LITTLE THINGS----- is this the undead children movie that john carpener was going to make? i remember reading something years ago he was going to make a movie just like this idea. Got it and hopefully watch it this weekend

Gravedancers preview looked like it will be the best out of all 7 movies. Hamilotons looks like they made it using home camera and ran like 50 bucks to make it LOL

im glad i was able to find the movies to rent instead of paying 60 bucks to buy all 7 at best buy. The movies are worth 5 each at the most and nowhere near the 14.99 normal prices for trhese

[quote name='d00k']Those are still in theaters? I see TV ads for that DVD all the time...[/QUOTE]

they were only in theaters i think NOV 18 to 21 in some cities. they just got release on dvd today.

Oh wow. I just looked into the DVD set on IGN. Look at this:

"Unrest
A med student senses that one of the cadavers in her gross anatomy class may be a harbinger of evil. Naturally, no one believes her until other students start turning up dead. To up the ante on realism, the filmmakers used real human bodies during production."

Now thats cool. One copy sold. I'll most definetly be avoiding "Reincarnation". I don't do ghost movies.

[quote name='slidecage']Hamilotons looks like they made it using home camera and ran like 50 bucks to make it LOL[/quote]
I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing they did that on purpose so the movie would look and feel more like a snuff film.

*Edit*
Yikes! I take back that 'one copy sold' remark. $104.89 on Amazon, and it's on sale.

WOW SHOCKING IF YOU HAVE COMCAST

little wicked things
Unrest
gravedancers
and that japan subtittle movies

ALL FREE ON FEAR.net on the indemand section

You would thought these would went 2 a pay service (stars or showtime) before they went free

Glad i didnt pay 15 bucks each for these shows cause now i can just watch them off ON DEMAND And burn them to dvd for free

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Did you see them at the Fort Wayne Wayne Newton Fort?[/QUOTE]

funny thing you would say fort

we had a major fort here where grade school children would go though in the mid 80s until it went belly up. The city just put millions into rebuidling the fort so it looks like once again we will have a real fort : )

sadly it looks like fort wayne Might be skipped when

horror fest 2007 hits mid nov this year (heard its only going to be like 12 ciites this time)

bread's done
Back