80 free microsoft points.

tominater12

CAGiversary!
Anyone else get this?
IMG_20110223_224953.jpg

Out of curiosity, looking at the actual msg M$ sent you, have you actually downloaded and bought something through XBL before? The premise of the message seems to be that they're giving members points so that they can try it out for the very first time. ...I didn't get one, I never do.

[quote name='tominater12']Anyone else get this?
IMG_20110223_224953.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Uh, 'ello? See my other message.

I don't know if this site is just masquerading as an actual "community" or it's simply a fact that no one ever likes to reply to me. So, I'm trying quoting you in hopes of getting a human response. I replied once. It's here. I'm still curious.

[quote name='Sanges99']Uh, 'ello? See my other message.

I don't know if this site is just masquerading as an actual "community" or it's simply a fact that no one ever likes to reply to me. So, I'm trying quoting you in hopes of getting a human response. I replied once. It's here. I'm still curious.[/QUOTE]

I got the same exact message as the OP and I have purchased quite a few things through the Marketplace.

I got one of those as well, first time I've ever gotten any free stuff from M$. I've bought/downloaded plenty of stuff on XBL in the past, so I'm guessing it's random. Plus, I was actually a silver member when I got the message.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']just use the bing bar you get up to 400 to 800 points a month free[/QUOTE]How do you do that? Do you have to use different computers, Live accounts, and IP addresses?

bread's done
Back