$80 GameStop Credit FS/FT (also, iPhone 4)

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Hi all.

Sold my old iPod to GameStop to get rid of it.. actually got a pretty good deal on it. I have an $80 credit that I would like to trade, since I don't really play console games all that much anymore.

I'd accept Best Buy or Amazon gift cards for it, and I'd also take PayPal. I'd rather try to get the closest possible to full value for it, so I will take PayPal offers as a last resort.

Non-gaming items I'd be interested in are few and far between. I also have two $15 iTunes gift cards I could include to sweeten the deal as well as a $25 off $75 coupon to Staples for online/phone orders.

In iPhone 4 news, I am planning on buying a new iPhone 4S and want to sell my 16GB iPhone 4. It's just over a year old (duh) and was in a case for 95% of the time I owned it. No major scratches or damage to the screen or back, just a few barely visible marks that are completely unnoticeable when the device is in use. Pictures can be posted if necessary.

Same deal with the iPhone 4 - though I'd prefer to sell it over trading for gift cards. Please don't bother offering your piles of old games or game systems, as I am not looking for any of those at this time.

Also randomly, I may have an old Tippmann 98 paintball marker in my parents' basement that hasn't been used in something like 4-5 years.. if anyone wants to buy that I'd sell it too.

bread's done
Back