80 GB PS3 deals?

NJC

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if anybody know of any PS3 80GB deals out there?
(Besides the 5 free Blu-ray mail-in)

Like any free blu-ray remote or extra controllers or games?

I just bought a 60GB, but I think I'm going to return it so I can get an 80+motorstorm for the same price.

The 80 GB apparently will play all my old games (most perfectly, but a couple with minor issues that I can live with)

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='NJC']I was wondering if anybody know of any PS3 80GB deals out there?
(Besides the 5 free Blu-ray mail-in)

Like any free blu-ray remote or extra controllers or games?

I just bought a 60GB, but I think I'm going to return it so I can get an 80+motorstorm for the same price.

The 80 GB apparently will play all my old games (most perfectly, but a couple with minor issues that I can live with)

Thanks in advance![/quote]

I'd stick with the 60 gb, eventually it may become a hot commodity. Plus, you can pick up Motorstorm used for pretty cheap.

At Blockbuster stores in the Richmond, VA area, I've seen a set that has the 80GB system, blu-ray remote, HDMI cable, and a 20 week rental card for $599. Not sure if it's YMMV.

The only deal I saw was either $100 off(first purchase)with a sony style credit card or 10% off with the target credit card, I also think Sears is doing 10% off with their credit card as well.

I'm also looking for a deal on the 80 GB, I was waiting until tax refund came out but I'm worried the 5 BD mail in will go away by then.

bread's done
Back