80% off PS2 Artwork

I purchased from them twice in the past without problems. The shipping seems to have jumped through the roof though. Its like $5-6 just to ship cover art. They claim that price for USPS First Class mail as well, which shouldn't cost more than $1.50 at most for something at that weight. Who cares if you save 80% off a $2 item when the shipping cost is 3x the item to begin with. I won't use this company again unless they fix their shipping costs.

[quote name='bg2001']I will never understand this company. Don't they sell gutted copies of games, then art/instructions separately?[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I've never found it more profitable to beak up a complete game. On the contrary, I usuallu buy 2 cheap incomplete copies of a game to make a complete copy cuz its usually cheaper. Whoever runs this site has it backward. I guess it would make sense if they were getting them for free from gamestop or printing them but from what I recall ppl were saying its official stuff and I think they had PS1 so I don't think thats the case.

I actually took the time to search for something (Instructions for Ring of Red on PS2; consequently, first and only time I'll ever order a Used item from GameStop.com...) and they don't even have it. LOL.

Waiting on these guys to carry the case & cover art for Batman: Arkham City since my CE doesn't come with a case. I have ordered from them before after a couple of times I bought something used on Gamestop or goHastings and it was missing the cover art, correct box and/or instruction booklet. I agree though that their shipping is way too high and if you do have to order from them it is best to order enough stuff to make the shipping even worth it.

[quote name='AwRy108']I actually took the time to search for something (Instructions for Ring of Red on PS2; consequently, first and only time I'll ever order a Used item from GameStop.com...) and they don't even have it. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I'd actually take this as a good sign. With the right printer/materials I'd imagine it's easy to make your own inserts so I'd probably trust the site that actually had items that were OOS over the one that seems to inexplicably have everything. That still doesn't excuse the shipping cost though, that's just silly.

bread's done
Back