8GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo $39.99 @ Radio Shack Web / B&M

[quote name='jmillion']yea they been on sale for a couple wks now. my store is always sold out of the 8gbs[/quote]

Does your city have more than 1 location? You might be able to find one with the locator in the link I posted. I guess you could always ship from site to store too. (Don't know if they charge for that though.)

If you ask the employees about them they can check to see if they can order it from their computers to ship directly to your house for that price. Direct2U is what its called. No shipping or any fees with it.

Dealextreme 8GB sticks are $15. They're fake, but they work and are fully functional. I've had it for about 6 months working on my PSP, and nothing has occurred thus far. So, if you're on the really really cheap side, I'd go with it. Shipping is also free, but will take about 2-3 weeks because of their location (China).

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Would the 8 gig be recognized by a PSP?[/quote]

Yes, they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='180husher']$40 at Best Buy also...Saturday is last day though.[/quote]

Thats the better deal since you can get the rewards points. Only bad thing is it ends today. I might bite on it here.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Dealextreme 8GB sticks are $15. They're fake, but they work and are fully functional. I've had it for about 6 months working on my PSP, and nothing has occurred thus far. So, if you're on the really really cheap side, I'd go with it. Shipping is also free, but will take about 2-3 weeks because of their location (China).

Yes, they do.[/quote]
I haven't tried Dealextreme's memory sticks, but I can tell you that I had a fake 4GB memory stick that would not work with my PSP. It worked fine with small files, but large data transfers to the PSP failed. There is a whole area on ebay that talks about recognizing fake memory sticks.

[quote name='cplater']I haven't tried Dealextreme's memory sticks, but I can tell you that I had a fake 4GB memory stick that would not work with my PSP. It worked fine with small files, but large data transfers to the PSP failed. There is a whole area on ebay that talks about recognizing fake memory sticks.[/quote]

I've tried transferring over files over a gig with no problem on the one from DX. It all just depends on where you buy them.

bread's done
Back