9/11 Pentagon theory

Either way, 9/11 was a sad day. I use to picture myself in a plane and crash into a building, i had to stop because it was freaking me out. The good news, all those who died, we will see again in the resurrection that is suppose to take place, either after armageddon, or before armageddon, not really sure on that one.

I also was not shocked about what happen on that day, yet alone on no day. But hey, thats just me.

* maybe because we are already warned about what is suppose to take place in this world and these last days *

That explosion is far more accurate with the blast marks of a Michael Moore fart after consuming a dozen Nathan's chili dogs, two pounds of tater tots, and a twelve pack of Pabst.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']That explosion is far more accurate with the blast marks of a Michael Moore fart after consuming a dozen Nathan's chili dogs, two pounds of tater tots, and a twelve pack of Pabst.[/QUOTE]

icon11.gif

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']That explosion is far more accurate with the blast marks of a Michael Moore fart after consuming a dozen Nathan's chili dogs, two pounds of tater tots, and a twelve pack of Pabst.[/QUOTE]

Michael Moore? Looks more like the patented aftereffects of Rush Limbaugh oxycontin-and-greasy-food-fueled flatus.

[quote name='dennis_t']Michael Moore? Looks more like the patented aftereffects of Rush Limbaugh oxycontin-and-greasy-food-fueled flatus.[/QUOTE]

Really? Personally, the scarring seems reminiscent of an Andrea Dworkin bowel movement.

dworkin5mw.png

"My God, what have I done?!"

The discussion here has ruined my palate from ever enjoying Pabst ever again.

Assholes.

Though, truth be told, I don't know if I should hate you or thank you.

[quote name='mykevermin']The discussion here has ruined my palate from ever enjoying Pabst ever again.

Assholes.

Though, truth be told, I don't know if I should hate you or thank you.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a little bit of both?

bread's done
Back