9/19 Release List - what are you picking up?

rsigley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure (PS2, 360)
Godfather, The (PSP, 360)
Open Season (PC, XBOX, GCN, PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, 360)
Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2, 360)
TotemBall (360)
World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions (PC, PS2, PSP, 360)

-----

I'm going to grab Cabela's and maybe Godfather

WSOP: TOC got screwed by the free Hold 'Em game I think

Open Season I might grab if it's as fun as Over the Hedge was

Didn't hear anything about Samurai Warriors 2

November can't get here fast enough. hasn't been a decent release since Dead Rising.

Alright, who the hell voted for Cabela?! :lol:

For me I'm gonna try to spend as little as I can so I can pick up more stuff for the Wii in November.

[quote name='zewone']Saints Row shits on Dead Rising. Diarrhea shit.[/QUOTE]

sure, if you're into that kind of game.

[quote name='shipwreck']Totemball is supposed to be a free download if you have the camera, so that's the one I'm going with.[/quote]

Ditto

I had debated getting Godfather since I never got around to playing it, but it's probably not worth it, so I vote nothing. Seems like just a direct port but yet it's still full price.. and all the screens I've seen look pretty bad too.

Meh, no thanks.

I was going to get The Godfather but I got the pc verision off ebay for $15 instead. Plus I have need to save for november, and I might go buy Dead rising today with some store credit.

[quote name='Apossum']sure, if you're into that kind of game.[/QUOTE]

That is what i was gonna say about dead rising.

[quote name='Trakan']Good ones?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I've never even played Saint's Row. :p

I'd get Godfather but I'm not paying $60 for a 6 month old game. I see this one getting a $20 price cut in 6 weeks like with what happened with Burnout Revenge for 360.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd get Godfather but I'm not paying $60 for a 6 month old game. I see this one getting a $20 price cut in 6 weeks like with what happened with Burnout Revenge for 360.[/QUOTE]

Please link me that deal!

nothing either..waiting till the november releases. Saints Row and Lego Star Wars II should keep me busy till then. also waiting on a price drop for Fifa World Cup 06. also hoping xbox gets off their @ss and makes NFL 2K5, MVP 2005, and NCAA baseball 06 all BC eventually. i'd take those games over any new releases right now

[quote name='thrustbucket']Please link me that deal![/QUOTE]
?????????????? It's been $40 for a couple of months now, and it's has been on sale for cheaper than that

and no option for the camera?

[quote name='gunm']No one else is getting Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime? Or Cooking Mama?[/QUOTE]

oh this is the 360 forums so only put 360 games

[quote name='Apossum']November can't get here fast enough. hasn't been a decent release since Saint's Row.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

If you're into "that" kind of game? Yeah. I'm into good games.

Totemball since it's free and my camera is on the way. Wouldn't pay for it if it were not free though.

[quote name='anomynous']?????????????? It's been $40 for a couple of months now, and it's has been on sale for cheaper than that

and no option for the camera?[/QUOTE]

He said burnout for $20, that's the deal I want.

[quote name='Trakan']Good ones?[/quote]

Long lasting ones, too.

BTW, any game that makes CheapyD say Nigggga wins IMO.

I'm picking up the Godfather when it drops to $30 or less.
Samurari Warriors 2 maybe sooner then later, but doubtful right now.

fuck November. October couldn't come sooner enough. I want my Splinter Cell action.

bread's done
Back