9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
throw me a bundle deal for:
ALL YOUR VITA GAMES (you may keep solid gold edition if it's over $80)
Metal Gear Solid 4 Preorder Artbook
Lunar Silver Star Story LE (LE contents sealed, no game)
Club Nintendo Platinum cards

[quote name='thelonepig']Both, actually. It's not the LE that was supposed to arrive. :lol:

Otherwise I'm doing well. How is school treating you?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. I take it you already sold it eh?

And im actually done with school - BME degree right here, doing part time research/managing a pharmacy and debating to go Grad School (Engineering Management). Pretty hectic to be honest, I'm constantly tired lol. But all is well. I take it you don't trade as often now a days.

[quote name='thelonepig']Yup, it's gone. Sorry.

I figured it had been a while, so you were at least near completing school, depending on how far you were planning on taking it. Glad to hear you've got a good job, though. What would you benefit from grad school?

Things have certainly slowed up in the trading department, but I think that's more my fault than anything. I've got pretty much anything I'm interested in playing at the moment and I'm turning down lowball offers (of which there are plenty).[/QUOTE]

Ahh it's fine. I was just curious since it's a Tales game.

Yea, current job is fine but I'd like to move towards an engineering company. I've spent most of study in biological courses (specialization) since I was contemplating going for Med School after my BS. But, in the later part, decided that wasn't really my route. There's plenty of Medical companies around my area that has a good connection to university school I plan to go to for MS. I figured this grad program would aid me by providing additional study in both business and electrical engineering (didn't take in depth electrical electives as I'd like in BS). With that, I'd be a prime/competitive candidate for careers not only in the industry around me but other engineering fields as well. That, and I have a PI and Ph-d candidate that would like me in their lab if attended the grad school.

Anyways, this is all just plan. I don't plan to enroll/apply until next year as I'd like to have a year or 2 of work experience under my belt.

And, I know what you mean. I feel you hit a level of saturation in owning/playing games that anymore would just be excessive input and noise (I love systems and signal analysis- NERRDDD). I've been pretty much using my game resources to share/give to friends or my gf's younger brother/sisters to play and enjoy. I work so much it's sometimes difficult to find time to play (when I can). And I dont even have a family of my own - so, I wouldn't even know how I would play if I ever have kids.:roll:

So i've been lurking cag now and then for deals, so sad i missed out on the LE hyrule historia sigh.

BUMPITY to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back