9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rmb']Interested in your POP LE and maybe Daredevil BR

My list is missing some stuff but I have Bioshock PS3 and a crapload of BR's that aren't listed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']Interested in Bioshock or :br: Meet the Robinsons. Anything I can do to even out a trade of Daredevil for either of them? [/QUOTE]
Let's figure out a Prince of Persia + Daredevil trade if possible

alicia says TLP needs a BUMP!

49697-valkyria01_super.jpg

Have PSN dollars and a list. I'm interested in Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (complete). I'm some what interested in Disgaea 2 as well. Thanks.

Bioshock or :br: Meet the Robinsons. Anything I can do to even out a trade of Daredevil for either of them?

Let's leave daredevil out. Bioshock and :br: Meet the Robinsons for the POP?

bump b/c your items along with other stuff are going out tomorrow!!!

please wait for it before you send out that package to you know who.

I am guessing the value went down a bit. There is one on ebay that is Buy It Now for $20 but that one is open. They were going for like $40-$50 at one point. I would venture to guess that a sealed one would be a little bit more

hey there, sorry for the confusion, the titles at the top are the games i have listed, the ones closer to the bottom (in red i believe) are the ones that are listed under "box/manual/art only" are just game boxes, art, and manuals.

so the ones at the top (yes there are very few at the moment!) are the games i have on my list.

if you are interested in stuff on my list it will probably be gaming things and accessories atm,

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back