9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelonepig']I'd love to! I made it through the first complete chapter last night and enjoyed it. I'm excited to get into the rest. I'm always up for earning more points, though.

Now, whether to continue on with RE5 or play more Borderlands.... hmmm.... decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good!!
Good Borderland session - let's have another one! (I think I'll keep borderlands for while now - even had some friends help me purchase the DLC).

So many choices huh? Look who has some 'good gaming' going on now!

[quote name='thelonepig']Now you're selling Borderlands? :p[/QUOTE]

Yup, needs moneys (or blood) for Red Dead Redemption (& RE5:GE) among other things since I'm not a wealthy engineering 'pig' XD.

Oh remind me to give you some 'incentive' to purchase the borderlands DLC - the purple, gold, n pearl kind of incentive if you know what i mean *wink*wink* haha.

Dang it's too late to reply to this!

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Very cool you are going to Denver. If you want to know of a few shops to hit up I can help you out there.

Where in Denver will you be staying?

Ahhhh the Tech Center is really close to Park Meadows Mall. However no gamestop in there. It is actually outside the mall. Few blocks west on Yosemite if I remember correctly.

You are very correct about the outlets. They are in Castle Rock, CO which is like 10-15 minutes south. The outlets there are pretty nice (Coach, Polo, Nike, etc...). They used to have a pretty kick ass vintage store there but it went under I think.

If you get a chance venture up a bit north to the Colorado Boulevard exit. After you get off hang a right onto Colorado Blvd. Keep on the road and you will eventually see a Barnes & Noble/Starbucks on your right. There is a gamestop attached to it and it is one of like 10 in the whole US that has their new remodel with touch screens and all sorts of cool shit. Lots of room and man they have almost all their games face out and stuff. Pretty cool place to go and see. I guess that the top 10 grossing GS'es in the country got that treatment or at least that is what the manager told me.

If there is anything else you are wondering about feel free to let me know. I did live there for 6 years :D. I can suggest a few kickass places to eat too :)

[quote name='thelonepig']Purple, gold, and pearl... it must be too early, but I'm not following.

I snagged RE5:GE off GS during the 25%/10%/edge stack in April and got a complete copy for around $20. Pretty good deal, but I've only made it through the first complete chapter as Borderlands has taken all of my console time (or Strange Journey on the DS if my wife is watching TV).

Boy though, if I didn't already have both Borderlands and Uncharted 2, I'd be picking them up from you at those prices. Somebody oughtta buy them soon![/QUOTE]

It means guns - the 'color' indicates the rarity, pearl being the rarest. When I see you online, remind me to give you a 'couple' (hehe).

Great price on RE5:GE, I'm actually looking for somewhere between $20-30 for it (that's how much I think it's worth) Unfortunate, no deals atm. It's okay FF13 is keeping my busy. However, I have the misfortune of snagging a nasty freeze - a cutscene right after the Havoc Skytank fight on Hope's Home. The screen goes black after the cut scene. I can still go on XMB by pressing the PS button, but when I put quit game - nada. (need to manually reset).
Going to exchange this tomorrow morning at GS I'uppos.

Well I think that's just it actually - people seems to already 'have' these games. Well, can't blame them they are GREAT!!!!!!

ah you do have something i want: Sakura Wars LE (mine came smashed like the rest D:)

yay for awesome Yoko pic ^_^

voles (>^_^)>

finals was stressful but did good. My work problem kinda went away when I told my other super that I was planning on quitting cause of the incident. They started being nice to me XD. But me and everyone in the IT department got laid off last Friday cause the same girl miscalculated the budget by $2000 @_@. LOL so during finals week we had no ITs on staff XD

Is this the vole in your backyard? :p

sniper.jpg

What? Tales of Symphonia II is going? Your wife doesn't like it anymore?
Speaking of your wife - how was Mom's day?

Went home for the weekend (that's always nice), made brunch (burnt myself a bit) and bought bouquet of flowers. Spent the afternoon and night at church and my girlfriend's family. Pretty good Sunday. Hope yours was similar if not, better!

BUMP!

(ps. I'm really enjoying FF13 :D).

[quote name='thelonepig']I saw this in dinobot's lowball thread. Just FYI, your PS3 will play PS1 disc games without a hitch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up TLP!
But, seems like the prices on those games skyrocketed (as expected from their conditions). Oh well, need to save money hehehe

BUMP!!

HAHA, you want Evil Zone? Me and my bud used to play that game to death in high school. You will get so sick of the characters screaming at each other!

SETSUNA!
OKAY!
NO WAY!
FIRE BIRD ATTACK!

We had a blast though...

[quote name='thelonepig']Getting ready to storm the Vault!

... right after my wife finishes building a pile of junk to the moon.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to ask... but what 'pile of junk'? hahaha

Also, nice! You're in the end game! I hope you enjoy the ride! If you are thinking of getting any of the DLC - I recommend Secret Armory of General Knoxx as the others are really 'meh' as in terms of getting your moneys worth. IMHO.

UP for TLP!
(I swear if I don't think I can keep knocking down the prices of my games - since trading to GS would be higher payoff - THAT'S CRAZY TALK!!)

Exorbitant bump!

If you're not sure what it means, please feel free to PM me about prices. Just be sure to accept what I tell you and don't compare elsewhere. ;)

exhorbitant= ebay and paypal fees, or more than any Cag will ever pay

NY trip was work and spent all my time in front of a pc and observing operations

[quote name='thelonepig']careful, my ego may swell to dv8mad proportions. :lol:[/quote]

意地悪された仕返しに、今度お前が牛乳飲むときにめっちゃ笑かして鼻から牛乳出てくるようにしたるからな!!

[quote name='dv8mad']意地悪された仕返しに、今度お前が牛乳飲むときにめっちゃ笑かして鼻から牛乳出てくるようにしたるからな!![/QUOTE]

Two can play at this game. Oh yes, two can play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back