9/28 - 10/6: Mad Catz Sale - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE - CHUN-LI sale!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
9/28 - 10/6: Mad Catz Sale - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM SEPT. 28 - OCT. 6, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Mad Catz (MarkMan) will be wandering around Los Angeles for the World Cyber Games Grand Finals ! Some of the best gamers from all around the world will be in attendance! We'll also be cheering on the finalists for the critically aclaimed prime time reality TV show on the SyFy channel: WCG Ultimate Gamer 2!

Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use coupon code SUPERWCG (case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads (including the NEW Chun-Li TE "S")! Use coupon code WCGGF for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding parts & Super SFIV products).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using coupon code ROUND2 you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighter IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

These promos expire end of day Monday, Oct. 6th!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow MarkMan on twitter for a chance to get some free swag (shirts, sticks, keychains + more) while at the event!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

It's convenient to have a dual modded stick. Esp if you switch back and forth between both systems often.

Who am I kidding, I'm a hardcore collector/freak of arcade sticks so I always buy a bunch of whatever, lol.

Markman, you're killin me. The Chun Li and Black TE-S are calling my name, but I just bought a new computer, so I don't think I can afford this right now =(

[quote name='MarkMan']Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone out there.

We are very close to selling out of the Super Street Fighter IV (Black & White) Tournament Edition "S" FightSticks.

We actually just sold out of the Black PS3 TE "S". We will NOT be making any more.

Take advantage of getting one while they're on sale. Sale ends soon.[/QUOTE]

Noooooooo.
It's times like these I wish I had time manipulation abilities. Now I'm torn between white(not a bad one), the Chun-li blue, or actually having money to survive for the next two weeks. I really want that Chun-li blue, but I don't think I can withstand the awesomeness of that blue.

Anyway, since production is ceasing on the current sticks, will more variations of these sticks be made or is the party over until MvC3?

I would kill for a factory Cammy. Seriously.

Doubt I'll get back into the (console) fighting game scene unless Capcom does the right thing and puts CVS2 on XBLA/PSN but I do hope MadCatz will have you promote some Fender Mustang Pro sales in the near future lol

Aw mannn, it's been 2 months since I sold my MvC stick and a pad is not the same experience as a stick. Been seeing this deal a lot lately and decided to pick up the round 2.

[quote name='hobbie8046']So I'm guessing the Chun Li stick is nowhere near as limited as the Femme Fatale was?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're correct.

The Femme Fatale was limited to 1000 total.

650 for Xbox 360 and 360 for PlayStation 3.

Does the PS3 Chun-Li/TE-S work for PC/PS3 BC (PS2BC, PSOne Classics)? Or do I have to put another USB pad USB in to make it work?

The Chun-Li stick is too sexy to pass up. (Which only makes me want a Sakura stick even more)

The Chun-Li stick has some revisions to the PCB. While it won't officially be PC compatible, it does have some changes implemented to it that allow it to work easier with PC chipsets.

so the deal was only until the 5th i guess? Wish you, or someone, would have mentioned that and/or updated the original post

Edit:
[quote name='MarkMan']Just a heads up, this promo will end in a few days. Next possible promo? Probably not until SB5 weekend.[/QUOTE]

this post definitely made it sound like it would last at least until the 6th. "a few days" from the 4th would have been at least 6th.

bread's done
Back