$9.50 3DS games at Bestbuy: Dream Trigger 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Bust a Move

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Thanks OP! -- Tempted by Super Monkey Ball 3D, but not sure if I'll grab it or ot.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed Monkey ball myself.. my wife is a sucker for those lil' monkies

Super monkey ball was actually pretty good. for 10 bones id say snag it up. The 3d was the best ive seen yet on the 3ds when I had mine.

Is it now time to finally get super monkey ball 3d ? I've never played a game from this series before and for 10$ its tough to say no. This would also boost my handheld game stash

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is it now time to finally get super monkey ball 3d ? I've never played a game from this series before and for 10$ its tough to say no. This would also boost my handheld game stash[/QUOTE]

As a fan of the original game and a semi-fan of the 2nd, I must say that this game, regardless of past experience, should be disappointing. There is hardly ANY challenge at all to it (originals were tough as nails-but this is WAY too soft). Expect the game to last you a few hours, tops.

Monkey Ball and Bust a Move are both very good for $9.50

stay far, far away from dream trigger 3d. It is one of the worst pieces of shit i ever played.

Monkey Ball is terrible. I almost never sell games, and I put it up for sale after one play. No one bought it though so it sits there in my library, stinking up the joint.

Bust A Move is Bust A Move, and this version is pretty bare bones, so the price is good if you're a fan.

Dreamtrigger. It's a love it or hate kind of game.

I bought Cubic Ninja and Dream Trigger at Best Buy last week for the same price... but I bought them online... can I get a third free game?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I bought Cubic Ninja and Dream Trigger at Best Buy last week for the same price... but I bought them online... can I get a third free game?[/QUOTE]

Buy 2 get 1 free is on games 29.99 and up.

I picked up dream trigger monday.

And i know its not 3DS, but i saw okamiden for $14.50.
It is much nicer playing with the circle pad.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I bought Cubic Ninja and Dream Trigger at Best Buy last week for the same price... but I bought them online... can I get a third free game?[/QUOTE]

Only with that b2g1 ( under $40) coupon they mailed out to gamers club unlocked members.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Bust A Move is also $5.98 at Target[/QUOTE]

Saw this one along with Cubic Ninja and PES 2011 for $8.98. A few Targets in my area have been clearancing out the first wave of 3DS titles (saw a Samurai Warriors at one).

bread's done
Back