$9.82 Sale at Walmart.com

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
and they have a number of games for 20 bucks or less on all systems and a number of ps2 titles for roughly 10 bucks. heres a quick list of some of the ps2 and xbox games they have listed and their prices.

Highlights:
:ps2: $9.82
Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward
Rise to Honor
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
Jak III
Jak II
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Beyond Good and Evil
Wild Arms 3
Siren
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Headhunter: Redemption

Others:
Socom: US Navy Seals
Cold Fear
Cold Winter
Hitman Contracts

:ps2: $12.82
Serious Sam Next Encounter
Minority Report
War of the Monsters
Nanobreaker
The Thing
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Second Sight
The Suffering The Ties that Bind
Rayman Arena

:xbox: $9.82
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
NFL Street 2
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
True Crime: New York City
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[quote name='drsuper23']That's an interesting Castlevania game. It would be nice to see the belmonts in feudal Japan.[/QUOTE]

yep
I would love to play that game
lol

thankyou to whoever went through and fixed any mistakes i appreciate the help. and for the comedians living in their mothers basements i wasnt finished editing the list yet i wanted to get everything in first and then go through it to fix anything wrong but i was beat to it thankfully lol. peanut gallery aside some of those prices arent too shabby.

Word, that was me...its easy to cut and paste right from the list of products ...adding a few titles from other systems now...

Also, I took the below games out of the OP as there won't be much savings after shipping:

:ps2: $14.82
Devil May Cry
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Jungle Storm
Robotech Invasion
Gungrave
Onimusha Warlords
Ratchet and Clank 2
Virtua Quest
GTA 3
Tetris Worlds
DBZ Budokai
Killer 7
Battlestar Galactica
Tak and the Power of Juju
Soul Reaver 2
Psi Ops

:ps2:$17.82
Ratchet and Clank Up your Arsenal
James Bond from Russia with love
Splinter Cell
X Files Resist or Serve
Killswitch
Ultimate Spiderman Limited Edition
Legay of Kaine Defiance
RE Outbreak File 2
GTA Vice City
Transformers
FF X-2
Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy
Spiderman 2
Twisted Metal Black 2

Thanks for the heads up, great deals for the two Sly Cooper games. Only $25.18 after tax and shipping for both. :)

I'm playing Genji right now, it's awesome IMO. Maybe a little easy for hardcore action fans, since I'm usually not very good at these types of games, but I have been progressing pretty well so far in this one. ^_^

MechAssault 2, Castlevania, Incredible HULK, some great games at some really nice prices!

I actually like the subtitle Dawn of Darkness better than either Curse of Darkness or Dawn of the Samurai. And seeing how every game gets a subtitle nowadays, it's only a matter of time before a game gets that name.

[quote name='lokizz']thankyou to whoever went through and fixed any mistakes i appreciate the help. and for the comedians living in their mothers basements i wasnt finished editing the list yet i wanted to get everything in first and then go through it to fix anything wrong but i was beat to it thankfully lol. peanut gallery aside some of those prices arent too shabby.[/QUOTE]

it was a funny typo.
no one insulted you in anyway.
loosen up before you get a heartattack.

It might be worth mentioning that Socom II is also under $10, so people who may want to jump into the series can pick up both for the price of 1 regular GH version.

I nabbed...

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for Xbox
SOCOM I
SOCOM II
Project Snowblind Xbox (not on the list above... yet)
and... Marvel Nemesis for Xbox (also not listed above) because I'm a sick bastard.

[quote name='bg2001']any free shipping codes for walmart.com? the shipping price kind of kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm really surprised that Walmart doesn't do free shipping on things. I mean, it's not like they can't afford to do so. And with so many other companies doing it now, they're becoming a minority, at least among the major E-Commerce players out there now.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Generally speaking, are the prices at the B&M locations the same as they are online?[/quote]
Walmart prices are YMMV between stores, and they're not the same B&M as they are online. If you want these games at these prices, you'll have to order them online.

[quote name='Alien Spider']This seems like a good price:

Dead or Alive Ultimate
(Xbox) - $12.82[/quote]
You can see that they are trying very hard to move those with the generous screenshots they have on that page. lol.

[quote name='phoenix6666']I'm really surprised that Walmart doesn't do free shipping on things. I mean, it's not like they can't afford to do so. And with so many other companies doing it now, they're becoming a minority, at least among the major E-Commerce players out there now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah -- like Walmart needs to offer free shipping cuz their business is so slow ? As much as I hate Walmart -- people keep buying from them.

Don't care how cheap these deals are -- ain't buying from this corporate hag. Dare I say, they're more evil than Best Buy.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Yeah -- like Walmart needs to offer free shipping cuz their business is so slow ? As much as I hate Walmart -- people keep buying from them.

Don't care how cheap these deals are -- ain't buying from this corporate hag. Dare I say, they're more evil than Best Buy.[/quote]

As much as these prices appeal to me, I can't bring myself to buy anything from Wal-Mart. Have you seen the documentary, Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices?

I'm torn between Cold Fear or Siren. Any suggestions? I know pretty much the up's and downs of both of them and I know the basis for each game but they got similar reviews.
PS- I've chosen Genji as one already.

[quote name='megacity_olu']BTW I just pricematched the prices for Hulk and the 12 month card ( in another walmart thread ) @ Circuit City.[/quote]
But CC already has the Hulk for $8.96...

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm torn between Cold Fear or Siren. Any suggestions? I know pretty much the up's and downs of both of them and I know the basis for each game but they got similar reviews.
PS- I've chosen Genji as one already.[/quote]

I'd save your money for Thanksgiving between CF and Siren. I bet they'll be around $5 in the sale. But if you wanna throw your money away, I'd get CF.

[quote name='phoenix6666']I'm really surprised that Walmart doesn't do free shipping on things. I mean, it's not like they can't afford to do so. And with so many other companies doing it now, they're becoming a minority, at least among the major E-Commerce players out there now.[/QUOTE]

If you live in Dallas you can get free shipping to a local store and pick it up there. Not sure what other cities have this for Walmart.com.

I was about to order Arc the Lad and Wild Arms 3 since I've never played either of them and would like them for my collection, but then I noticed you could get the both used at EB for ~$7.99 and I wouldn't have to pay for shipping; yet I know that the boxes will be all stickered up and have the possibility of getting scratched up discs. Anyway, I'm kinda torn... if it were free shipping I would probably do it, but I just can't decide! :cry:

Don't forget to order through the Stores link on the main page so that CAG will get the referral credit, be however much it is; every cent counts. :wave:

[quote name='Libra']I was about to order Arc the Lad and Wild Arms 3 since I've never played either of them and would like them for my collection, but then I noticed you could get the both used at EB for ~$7.99 and I wouldn't have to pay for shipping; yet I know that the boxes will be all stickered up and have the possibility of getting scratched up discs. Anyway, I'm kinda torn... if it were free shipping I would probably do it, but I just can't decide! :cry:[/quote]

I can almost guarentee that whatever EB ships from their website will be scratched to hell and won't have any packaging. I think the stuff they sell online is the stuff too crappy to sell in the store. In my opinion you are much better getting them new from Wally World.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I personally recommend war of the monsters, a literal steal at that price.[/QUOTE]

Can't say I agree. I rented it one time, and I got tired of it after about 3 hours. It reminded me too much of that old SNES game, King of Monsters. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

I ordered Curse of Darkness, and they ended up charging me tax, too. It was only 75 cents or so, but something to bear in mind if you're ordering a lot of stuff.

Not a bad deal if you buy more than one game, there seems tobe quite a few interesting titles sitting in there site that seem to be instock too. If you dont see anything on the innitial list you might find something further in like I did.

[quote name='wageslave']I can almost guarentee that whatever EB ships from their website will be scratched to hell and won't have any packaging. I think the stuff they sell online is the stuff too crappy to sell in the store. In my opinion you are much better getting them new from Wally World.[/quote]

correct me if im wrong, EB sends scratched discs off to HQ, where I'm guessing they just sell them online instead of resurface and returning

bread's done
Back