$9.82 Sale at Walmart.com

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
and they have a number of games for 20 bucks or less on all systems and a number of ps2 titles for roughly 10 bucks. heres a quick list of some of the ps2 and xbox games they have listed and their prices.

Highlights:
:ps2: $9.82
Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward
Rise to Honor
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
Jak III
Jak II
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Beyond Good and Evil
Wild Arms 3
Siren
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Headhunter: Redemption

Others:
Socom: US Navy Seals
Cold Fear
Cold Winter
Hitman Contracts

:ps2: $12.82
Serious Sam Next Encounter
Minority Report
War of the Monsters
Nanobreaker
The Thing
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Second Sight
The Suffering The Ties that Bind
Rayman Arena

:xbox: $9.82
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
NFL Street 2
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
True Crime: New York City
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[quote name='Libra']I was about to order Arc the Lad and Wild Arms 3 since I've never played either of them and would like them for my collection, but then I noticed you could get the both used at EB for ~$7.99 and I wouldn't have to pay for shipping; yet I know that the boxes will be all stickered up and have the possibility of getting scratched up discs. Anyway, I'm kinda torn... if it were free shipping I would probably do it, but I just can't decide! :cry:[/quote]

I'd get them in store whenever possible because you can request to examine the disc before buying.

[quote name='Skexis']Can't say I agree. I rented it one time, and I got tired of it after about 3 hours. It reminded me too much of that old SNES game, King of Monsters. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

I ordered Curse of Darkness, and they ended up charging me tax, too. It was only 75 cents or so, but something to bear in mind if you're ordering a lot of stuff.[/quote]
Just about any store that has B&M presence where you're having the items shipped to charges sales tax. I know BB, CC and Walmart have always done that. EB did as well, and GS didn't used to, though post-merger, they both do.

I ordered Advance Wars DS, Phoenix Wright and Zelda: Minish Cap from Walmart. The two DS titles came, but they insisted on shipping the GBA game via a different carrier and it never came, TWICE! Their customer service sent it again (via the same non trackable carrier) and it I have yet to receive either one. I just got their customer service to refund me, I won't be buying anything else from Walmart's online division anytime soon.

[quote name='gatz']I ordered Advance Wars DS, Phoenix Wright and Zelda: Minish Cap from Walmart. The two DS titles came, but they insisted on shipping the GBA game via a different carrier and it never came, TWICE! Their customer service sent it again (via the same non trackable carrier) and it I have yet to receive either one. I just got their customer service to refund me, I won't be buying anything else from Walmart's online division anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

I remember ordering Castle Shikagami 2 for PS2 for $10, because it was the only place I could find with it in stock once it actually did come out. I waited about 2 months and it hadn't shipped, so I cancelled it. About 3 days later it arrived in the mail, and I was never charged.

:drool:

[quote name='canedaddy']But CC already has the Hulk for $8.96...[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I meant Hulk:UD. I don't think that game is at CC for $8.96

[quote name='megacity_olu']Sorry, I meant Hulk:UD. I don't think that game is at CC for $8.96[/quote]

It is for $8.96....good luck finding a copy though.

Wow, Minority Report for $12.82? At GS/EB, it's $5 used, and $3 used on Xbox. Looks like Wal-Mart's a bit out of touch.

Thanks OP, I picked up The Incredible Hulk: UD for Xbox for $12.88 shipped.

For those of you interested in these games, I just re-checked all the links, and everything was still "In Stock".

It took about six days for me to receive when it left their warehouse, and they do provide a tracking number so you can update the progress of the package.

:applause: :D :applause:

I might purchase Castlevania, I'm not sure if it's even worth that much though.. lol (heard it was that bad, I myself am a huge Castlevania fan though). I'm going to try and pick up Ultimate Destruction too, can't beat the price for that.

[quote name='LegendKiller2411']I might purchase Castlevania, I'm not sure if it's even worth that much though.. lol (heard it was that bad, I myself am a huge Castlevania fan though).[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness, I traded for Castlevania. I let my brother play it, 26, and he said it was awful.

bread's done
Back