9/9 - 9/14: Mad Catz Sale - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
9/9 - 9/14: Mad Catz Sale - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM SEPT. 9 - SEPT. 14, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Mad Catz (MarkMan) will be wandering around Universal Studios in Hollywood for the World Cyber Games US Qualifiers ! We are supporting the competitive gaming scene and want to see America's hopefuls do well for the grand finals later this month!

Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use coupon code SUPERWCG (case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads (excludes the NEW Chun-Li TE "S")! Use coupon code WCGUSA for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding parts & Super SFIV products).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using coupon code ROUND2 you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighter IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

These promos expire end of day Tuesday, Sept. 14th!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow MarkMan on twitter for a chance to get some free swag (shirts, sticks, keychains + more) while at the event!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

Last edited by a moderator:
Markman: I've been a member of the Gameshark newsletter for some time, but I have never made a purchase on the store and am interested in a Chun Li TE. Any way for me to get a code for that?

I've heard very good things about the SFIV TE stick and am very close to get me one.
I already have Tekken 6 Fightstick, but I would like to know how does it differ from it.

Is $100 for this stick considered really good deal, or just ok?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I've heard very good things about the SFIV TE stick and am very close to get me one.
I already have Tekken 6 Fightstick, but I would like to know how does it differ from it.

Is $100 for this stick considered really good deal, or just ok?[/QUOTE]

It is generally the best deal you will find. Amazon has sometimes had it lower, but not by much and not for long.
This is a HUGE step up from the T6 Fightstick. Much better quality parts, more responsive buttons, all that jazz. If you are looking for a new stick, I say go for it.

[quote name='petersa1d']Commission must be really good for you[/QUOTE]

I get no commission.

I'm just trying to get a deal for the gaming community so they don't have to pay retail.

Thanks.

For 100 bucks new it's a good deal (one that Markman makes available frequently).

The TE stick is basically the new standard, much better than the crummy Tekken 6 stick. It's well worth it if you play fighters.

edit: With free shipping it's even better. I got a MvC2 stick for 99.99 at a Gamestop in Febuary, and it's one of best investments I have made in terms of video games / entertainment ever.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I've heard very good things about the SFIV TE stick and am very close to get me one.

Is $100 for this stick considered really good deal, or just ok?[/QUOTE]

The T6 Wireless Arcade stick just is no comparison to the TE stick.

The T6 wireless can have connection issues/dropped inputs. The TE stick is pretty much the standard for tournament/competitive play.

[quote name='SDC']Markman: I've been a member of the Gameshark newsletter for some time, but I have never made a purchase on the store and am interested in a Chun Li TE. Any way for me to get a code for that?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to try and dig up the code, it is automated and I don't have any extra codes that work for it.

Sorry!

I just got last monday tekken 6 and the standard street fighter 4 stick for $71.00 for both with free shipping.

This is great a friend has been telling me that he really wanted to buy a TE stick.

I bought one a while back from a previous deal. Though I never received the keychain that was offered, no big.

Keep the great deals coming :applause:

Every time this deal comes up, I wanna bite. The problem is that of my two buddies that play fighters, one can't stand the new Street Fighter (we play TvC) and the other says he'll never switch from PS3 pad to a stick. To be fair though, he kicks my can 75/25 just about every time we play, so it's hard to argue with him.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I already have a TE with octo gate and bat stick. It's hard to justify another one if I can't even get a buddy to use it. Two TvC sticks would be better, but I'd have to order and ship separately, right?

[quote name='nondual']Every time this deal comes up, I wanna bite. The problem is that of my two buddies that play fighters, one can't stand the new Street Fighter (we play TvC) and the other says he'll never switch from PS3 pad to a stick. To be fair though, he kicks my can 75/25 just about every time we play, so it's hard to argue with him.[/QUOTE]

If you play online, I still say it's worth it. I play SSFIV with two of my closest friends, and I can't use the stick with them cause they're incapable of using it. Plus it's easier to pass around two controllers between the three of us. When I play online by myself the stick is all I use.

I already have a TE. Would LOVE to invest in another one if I could convince either if my main playing buddies to use it.

[quote name='nondual']Oh yeah, I should mention that I already have a TE with octo gate and bat stick. It's hard to justify another one if I can't even get a buddy to use it. Two TvC sticks would be better, but I'd have to order and ship separately, right?[/QUOTE]

You can get two Tatsunoko sticks and use the code WCGUSA to get 30% off each one.

[quote name='MarkMan']You can get two Tatsunoko sticks and use the code WCGUSA to get 30% off each one.[/QUOTE]

Do they have to be separate orders with separate shipping?

Hey MarkMan, any idea if the Free Ground Shipping applies to Hawaii? I'm assuming no. :(

Reason why I'm asking is because the store isn't loading for me. I get to the main page but if I try to click a subsection it's stalling.

Man, tempted to get yet another TE. Price was too good to pass up last time it was $100, this time is no different. Why do you keep attacking my wallet, MarkMan?

My friend always wanted a TE fightstick so I told him about this website.
He ordered one on last Thursday, but he told me it hasn't been even shipped.

bread's done
Back