$9.98 Clearance Games On Tru.com!!

man... i paid full price for that capcom classics reloaded game not too long ago when it first came out... i should'd waited!!!! AWWWWH. Big buyer's remorse moment here !!!!!!

[quote name='Chitown021']I was thinking of grabbing WTF and Capcom Collections myself.[/QUOTE]

Same..but the TRU shipping BLOWS. If Googlecheck ($10 promo) was around..this would be even better!

[quote name='lilboo']Same..but the TRU shipping BLOWS. If Googlecheck ($10 promo) was around..this would be even better![/quote]

I know it. I'm thinking about checking my local TRU to see if some of these games can be found B&M for this price. The last time the website had clearance games I ordered Family Guy for PS2 and Lumines II for PSP. The next day I found both at my store so I canceled my web order to avoid shipping.

[quote name='Chitown021']I was thinking of grabbing WTF and Capcom Collections myself.[/quote]

Same two I was considering, but I've bought 11 PSP games recently in preparation for the new PSP release, and still have no PSP, so I think I'll hold off. Decent deal though. Thanks.

[quote name='lilboo']Same..but the TRU shipping BLOWS. If Googlecheck ($10 promo) was around..this would be even better![/QUOTE]

I paid under $5 s/h on two games...seems reasonable to me. Cheaper than driving to hope they have the games I want anyway.

A lot of those are also mentioned on the in-store clearance thread. Heck, I've seen a few of those at my local store.

A lot of the prices are the same in store, some are less in store.

Asphalt Urban GT was $4.48 at my local TRU versus $10.50 online.

If WTF is $9.98 in store, I might pick it up since it would be $7.98 after the 20% off

Capcom Classics Reloaded was an overall disppointment for me, but it might be worth the 10 if you really want multiple versions of the same games. Street Fighter fans knock yourself out.

Couldn't stand the small screen of the original aspect ratio, and they look ugly when using the zoomed in stretched to fit the PSP's widescreen option. Exception being Ecco Fighters (button hold schmup) which scales up nicely - game was too short though.

WTF is definitely worth the discount for some quirky and brainless fun.

Last time I ordered a GBA game from TRU they shipped it in a bubble envelope so the box was completely smashed. Just something to keep in mind.

Not that there are any interesting GBA titles discounted.

[quote name='Caliburn']In my experiences, I was told at two different stores that they don't PM toysrus.com.

YMMV, as I think others may have.[/quote]

Yeah, online and B&M are two different entities and stores aren't supposed to PM online.

[quote name='muzras']lol there is a circuit shitty ad going on in the banner.:lol:[/quote]

WTF do either of your posts have to do with anything in this thread? :roll:

[quote name='sp00ge']WTF do either of your posts have to do with anything in this thread? :roll:[/quote]

speaking of wtf, thats the game i plan on picking up from this deal...:rofl:

thanks op

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder instore price "Capcom Classics Reloaded" is drop down $10 too right ??[/QUOTE]

I checked my local TRUs (Capital Region, NY) for Capcom Classics Reloaded today and found them both to have it at the aforementioned $9.98 price, with the 20% clearance discount bringing it down to $7.98. One store was sold out, but I snagged the last copy at the second. So if those two stores are any indication, it's possible it's been reduced at all locations... unless maybe I just got lucky. Regardless, thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back