$9.99 Borderlands GOTY

I just did this deal in store yesterday and was able to take Borderlands GOTY home with me, so I assume it would ship separately from Borderlands 2 and you'd get it soon. But I don't know for sure. Would be stupid if they held it until September if you could just get it from the store today, you know?

[quote name='mightymek']I just did this deal in store yesterday and was able to take Borderlands GOTY home with me, so I assume it would ship separately from Borderlands 2 and you'd get it soon. But I don't know for sure. Would be stupid if they held it until September if you could just get it from the store today, you know?[/QUOTE]

so I can drop $15 in store and walk out with GOTY. $5 for pre order and then the $10 for the game.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']so I can drop $15 in store and walk out with GOTY. $5 for pre order and then the $10 for the game.[/QUOTE]yes, the deal will be dead after Sat. store closing or 1 am Sun. online.

Could I do this deal and then cancel my pre-order and get my $5 back?

Update: I bought the game and my reservation. Even if I can't get my $5 back, it's still a great deal for Borderlands: GOTY.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back