$9.99 & Under *NEW* Games at Gamestop *Updated 10/30 *

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Hello just looking over price drops on new games I saw these and thought to post them in case anyone is interested. The games are all new for these prices..

Nothing to exciting but maybe something for someone. ;)

This can be added to the other Price Drops thread for EB/Gamestop if the mods have to.

There are more cheap ones on the site as well but I only listed faintly interesting titles..

Xbox 360:

Leisure Suit Larry $9.99
Project Sylpheed $9.99
Kengo $9.99
All Pro Football 2K8 $4.99
MLB 2K6 $4.99
College Hoops 2K7 $4.99
Winning Eleven:pro Soccer 2K7 $4.99
Ski Doo $4.99
Guitar Hero II (Game Only) $9.99
Bomberman $4.99
Don King:prize Fighter $9.99
NHL 07 $9.99
Prey $9.99
Turning Point $9.99
Jericho $9.99
Rock Revolution $4.99
Night at the Museum $9.99
Bee Movie $9.99
Smash Court Tennis 3 $9.99

PS3:

Rock Revolution $4.99
Spiderman 3 $9.99
MLB 2K7 $4.99
Timeshift $9.99
NFL Head Coach 2K9 $9.99
Viking $9.99
NBA 07 $9.99
Beowulf $9.99
Leisure Suit Larry $9.99
College Hoops 2K7 $4.99
College Hoops 2K8 $9.99
Ski Doo $4.99
Turning Point $9.99

Dark Sector $9.99
Jericho $9.99

Wii:

Spray $4.99
Castle Shikigami III $9.99
Opoona $9.99
Harvey Birdman $4.99
Tale of Despereaux $4.99
Ant Bully $4.99
Meet the Robinsons $9.99
Tamagotchi:party on $4.99

Sega Superstar Tennis $9.99
Monkey King:The Legend Begins $4.99
Dancing With the Stars $9.99
Spiderwick Chronicles $9.99
Blast Works $9.99
Penny Racers Party $9.99
Legend of The Dragon $4.99
Rig Racer 2 $9.99
Igor $9.99
Wonder World Amusement Park $9.99
Ski & Shoot $4.99
Samurai Warriors:KATANA $9.99
Octomania $9.99
Rubix World $9.99
Heavenly Guardian $9.99
Mercury Meltdown:Revolution $9.99

DS:

Rhapsody:A Musical Adventure $9.99
Flash Focus:Vision Training $4.99
Tenchu: Dark Secret $9.99
Treasure World $9.99

Gunpey $4.99
Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ $9.99
Teenage Zombies are $9.99

The Dark Spire $4.99
Polarium $4.99
Zendoku $4.99

Quick Yoga Training $4.99
Six Flags Fun Park LE Gamestop Exclusive $9.99
Space Camp $9.99
Impossible Mission $9.99
Original Frisbee Disc Sports $9.99
Bella Sara $9.99
Super Fruit Fall $9.99
Kurupoto Cool Cool Stars $9.99
Orcs & Elves $9.99
Syberia $9.99
Zoo Hospital $9.99
Away Shuffle Dungeon $9.99
Devilish $9.99
Operation:Vietnam $9.99
Trioncube $4.99
Scurge:Hive $9.99
Turn it Around $4.99
Toondoku $4.99
Ontamarama $9.99
Touch Detective 2 1/2 $9.99
Di-Gata Defenders $9.99
Neves $9.99
Prey the Stars $9.99
Nanostray 2 $9.99
Brain Boost:Gamma Wave $9.99
Nancy Drew:Clue Bender Society $9.99
Commando Steel Disaster $6.99
Puchi Puchi Virus $9.99
Toy Shop $4.99
Elite Forces:Unit 77 $9.99

PSP:

Gunpey $4.99
Blokus Portable:Steambot Championship $4.99
Virtual Tennis 3 $4.99
EA Replay $9.99
Every Extend Extra $9.99
Rangoku $9.99

Hot PXL $9.99
Fading Shadows Gamestop Exclusive $7.99
Chessmaster $9.99

PS2:

Primal $4.99
Chaos Wars $9.99
Xenosaga II $4.99
Rise of the Kasai $4.99
Suikoden Tactics $9.99
Tokobot Plus $4.99
Hot Shots Tennis $9.99
Pipe Mania $1.99
Eye Toy:Anti-Gravity /w Camera $9.99
Steambot Chronicles $9.99
Metal Saga $9.99
King of Fighters Collection:The Orichi Saga $9.99
Mobile Light Force 2 $7.99
Lumines Plus $4.99

PC:

Damnation $9.99
Rise of the Argonauts $9.99
Joint Operations:Combined Arms $9.99
Space Chimps $1.99
Perimeter 2:New Earth $9.99
Cabelas Big Game Hunter:Legendary Adventure $4.99
Spiderman:Web of Shadows $9.99
Xmen:The Official Game $4.99
Beowulf $1.99
Secret Service $4.99
Go Diego Go:Safari Rescue $4.99
PHantasy Star Universe $9.99
History Channel:Battle for the Pacific $4.99

History Channel Civil War:Secret Missions $4.99
Delta Force Xtreme 2 LE Gamestop Exclusive $9.99
Fifa 2009 $9.99
Grid $9.99
Big Buck Hunter $4.99
Soldier of Fortune:payback $4.99
Sega Rally Evo $9.99
The Club $4.99
Meet the Robinsons $9.99
Hot Wheels:Beat that $4.99
Fantastic 4 $4.99
Stranglehold $4.99
Leisure Suit Larry:Box Office or Bust $5.99
Marvel Trading Card Game LE $2.99
World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions $4.99

** Like I said there are more in this price range so feel free to use the filter on GS website**

Thanks for looking :D

Last edited by a moderator:
primal new for 5 is good. steambot @ 10 I almost bit on a while ago
viking, hmm, seems like a rental but for 10 wouldn't be bad to add to an order
I might check out prey

[quote name='Dranawor']Anyone ever play Timeshift? Is that actually worth getting?[/QUOTE]

IMHO the game is very underrated. It didn't revolutionized anything with the time powers, but the overall game was absolutely solid. I thought the game was just below Resistance & a tad bit more below Half-Life 2 in terms of the single player quality. Definitely does not deserve to be grouped with Jericho or Turning Point.

Really great impressive locales & set pieces overall & the time powers are more of a bonus to the game.
BTW the demo available has the flat out the worst level in the game, so I wouldn't judge it solely on that.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Not tp sure but would assume they do seeing they are USB the only thing the PS2 one does not have that the PS3 one does is the built in mic...[/QUOTE]

I have used the ps2 eyetoy on the pc and it does have a mic built in.

Dark Sector for $10 is a good pick up. Not the most amazing game out there, but I had a good time with it and liked it enough to actually finish it, which is rare.

I picked up Dark Spire for the DS today. Totally worth the $4.99 price tag.

It is some classic, i mean classic, dungeon-like RPG action. It is hard and reminds me of the Ultima games.

[quote name='DeathMoJo']I picked up Dark Spire for the DS today. Totally worth the $4.99 price tag.

It is some classic, i mean classic, dungeon-like RPG action. It is hard and reminds me of the Ultima games.[/QUOTE]

Hard doesn't even begin to explain it. My 'tank' character started the game with 9 HP! A great game, though.

Just picked up Ski Doo Snowmobile Challenge for the 360 $5.33 after tax. Not bad for a decent snowmobile game. It took me checking 4 stores here in Colorado Springs before I found a copy, and they only had 2 in store. Im glad I was able to find a copy. Thanks again OP for the heads-up

[quote name='Dranawor']Anyone ever play Timeshift? Is that actually worth getting?[/QUOTE]

I just finnished time shift. Its a solid game. It feels a lot like half-lafe. What is missing from the game is story. You get little bits here and there but nothing to make you feel connected.

[quote name='killerthrust']i actually dled the demo of it 2day, the game plays pretty well. Not bad at all. I think ima pick up a copy 2morrow[/QUOTE]

The demo is a bad example of the game

[quote name='WTFer']IMHO the game is very underrated. It didn't revolutionized anything with the time powers, but the overall game was absolutely solid. I thought the game was just below Resistance & a tad bit more below Half-Life 2 in terms of the single player quality. Definitely does not deserve to be grouped with Jericho or Turning Point.

Really great impressive locales & set pieces overall & the time powers are more of a bonus to the game.
BTW the demo available has the flat out the worst level in the game, so I wouldn't judge it solely on that.[/QUOTE]

The time powers are fun, but i found my self constantly forgetting about them, not because they werent good just because i wast use to having them.

The other problem is no one is ever playing multi player. this is a real shame because i play it locally and system link and its tons of fun.

If your looking for a good game at this price its hard to beat.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']do the PS2 Eye Toys work with the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I've used the PS2 EyeToy on my PS3 for:

Burnout Paradise
Buzz
Singstar

Thanks for this OP.

I grabbed Timeshift though I think I'll end up going back for Dark Sector. Is Viking worth the $10?

Also, Birdman for $5 would be a steal if I didn't already have it on the PSP.

LOL @ Rock Revolution. I think Gamestop would have a better shot at selling those by bundling copies of it up and selling it as imitation firewood.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Six Flags Fun Park LE Gamestop Exclusive $9.99[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a weird game for them to do an exclusive limited-edition version of...

:360: Prey is also down to $3.99 used, with the same price for the big tin CE with artbook and pewter figures. If you find one, you can't go wrong for $4. Hugely underrated game.

[quote name='Warlock82']Wow, what a weird game for them to do an exclusive limited-edition version of...[/QUOTE]

It comes with a free kids ticket to a Six Flags park, that is the only difference. Kind of silly to call it a limited edition version because of that.

You can add the Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Collector's Edition for $9.99 to this list. It's a little difficult to identify because it doesn't actually say it's the Mines of Moria collector's edition on the front (it just says Lord of the Rings Online and comes in a larger red-brown box, and only says Mines of Moria on the back in the description), but it was $9.99 at my local Gamestop down from $29.99 and it should be universal. Assuming you can find one at least.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It comes with a free kids ticket to a Six Flags park, that is the only difference. Kind of silly to call it a limited edition version because of that.[/QUOTE]

Haha, ok, that makes more sense then. But yeah, odd that they would call it that.

Tale of Desperaux for Wii and Major Minor's Majestic March (whew!) for Wii dropped to 4.99 new/3.99 used. I think there were a couple more Wii games that dropped.

I will be picking up treasure world next time I am out.

[quote name='JJSP']:360: Prey is also down to $3.99 used, with the same price for the big tin CE with artbook and pewter figures. If you find one, you can't go wrong for $4. Hugely underrated game.[/QUOTE]
Has anyone found the collectors edition recently? I've called in 6 different Gamestops and all of them have just the regular edition.

[quote name='Nebenator']Has anyone found the collectors edition recently? I've called in 6 different Gamestops and all of them have just the regular edition.[/QUOTE]
Eh, I haven't seen one in a while, last time I saw it was at a Gamestop they recently closed up. I may get it at that price though if I saw it.

Got Rhapsody and Vision Training today. Thought I was going to get a sealed copy of Rhaspody for a moment when I saw them swapping out the case I brought to them with on in a drawer, but it was just an old gutted copy, but it was in better shape at least.

Oh, and Vision Training's Club Nintendo code is valid, making it most likely the cheapest title to get if someone needs some last minute points on it later on.

bread's done
Back