9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (DS) 24.99 at Amazon

Got it today and decided to play it only for a few minutes since I'm still in middle of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Ended up spending 3 hours instead...before it was time for dinner. Sheesh. Looks like I'll finish 999 before resuming Golden Dawn. :D

Not bad at all...looking forward to what 1st ending I'll get (and other endings at other times)

Crap, I really don't need to buy more games for my backlog, but this one really has me intrigued. How long will this Amazon sale price last?

I would tell anyone who's on the fence about this to go ahead and bite on the amazon offer. I rarely game anymore for more than an hour a week if even that. I go to CAG just for dvd deals really. I don't even play on the ds in the house. But I think I've played 999 for 4 hrs straight last night and hopefully more tonight. Thanks for all the posts about this game in the past week. I'm hooked.

[quote name='sunghost']Amazon still has it for the same price, or is there a reason you don't want to order it from there?[/QUOTE]

No reason; didn't think of Amazon. ;)

Thanks.

[quote name='Ionotropic']in for one cuz you fuckers made me get it[/QUOTE]

You can thank us later. This game is great!

Just wanted to add to the love for this game. Played through it like 4 or 5 times just to get the best ending. Super fun and unique.

[quote name='ShockandAww']bump. Don't miss out on this game. Don't you do it.

btw has anyone seen the movie Clue or Murder By Death? It reminds me of those.[/QUOTE]

Both, but I think I like Clue a bit more :D

[quote name='rywateska']When this goes to sub $10 I'm in. When did this come out? 6 months ago? Crossing my fingers it goes so low.[/QUOTE]

Somehow I doubt it'll reach sub $10. It's already a steal at $25..

You can forget sub-$10. At that price you should buy 3 though.

Bump for anyone on the fence about this. It's a fantastic game, one of the best on DS.

Got a bad ending on my first playthrough...now trying out a different route. Pretty fun. I do wish it has several more poses for each character so to appear less redundant but that's just a minor gripe. Recommended.

Does anyone not like this game? The only complaints I can think of with it are repeating the puzzles, forced replaying, the saving isnt perfect, and I guess if you're not into story it wouldn't be the game for you at all.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I had credit so I ordered a copy. How long can I expect a first play through to take me?[/QUOTE]

It depends on which ending you get.. but I think it took me 8-12 hours on my first playthrough.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Does anyone not like this game?[/QUOTE]

I haven't met a single person who didn't like this game either, I'm happy that I got this game besides having a Backlog it was fantastic, I've gotten 2 bad endings so far. I'm most definitely going to complete this game to see every scenario

This game had me totally drained. :D

Finally got the true ending on my 4th (of 6) playthru earlier today. I have to say I'm very impressed with its storytelling. Being a fan of anime helped me appreciate it even more. Oh, there needs to be an anime series made for this game.

Now I wish I had preordered it so to have that bonus watch as a nice reminder of this great experience. Oh well.

[quote name='Batcave Dweller']This game had me totally drained. :D

Finally got the true ending on my 4th (of 6) playthru earlier today. I have to say I'm very impressed with its storytelling. Being a fan of anime helped me appreciate it even more. Oh, there needs to be an anime series made for this game.

Now I wish I had preordered it so to have that bonus watch as a nice reminder of this great experience. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I also regret not preordering. Normally I don't care for preorder bonuses but the watch looks really cool and would be something I'd actually use. No way am I paying ebay prices for one when they were $5 from the official store though..

[quote name='ShockandAww']Does anyone not like this game? The only complaints I can think of with it are repeating the puzzles, forced replaying, the saving isnt perfect, and I guess if you're not into story it wouldn't be the game for you at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't like this game........
That was a horrible lie. I loved this game in a way a man can love a game. Stayed up till 3 in the morning playing this when I had classes the next day the same day at 9 am, resulting in little sleep but my brain felt energized that whole week as I was working to piece all the information together throught the day when I wasn't playing it.
It was a drug, a good drug.
-----------------------------------------
The watch is also a great bonus. I wouldn't break the bank going for it though.

bread's done
Back