90% off Sniper Ghost Warrior (Steam) through Alienware

Thanks yantelope just claimed my code it gives you a 90% off coupon you redeem on steam then you buy the game. Coupon reads as following;

90% off on the title Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition.
Can't be applied with other discounts.

(Valid March 25th, 2013 through March 25th, 2014)

[quote name='yantelope']Yeah, so it's $1 right? Gold edition too I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is for gold edition too comes with the DLC. Yeah I believe it comes out to 99 cents. 90% off of 9.99.

Got the code but after looking at the reviews I'll pass on the game (even for $1).

If someone else wants it:
GW2IW-2MA0J-94XQ5

I'm not gonna lie, this game is pretty fun for a dollar ... you have to really like being a sniper and using silent kills, but it kept my attention for a good hour or so during my first play through.

[quote name='KyRoen']New keys are available it says![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I was just able to get one.

[quote name='etcrane']I'm not gonna lie, this game is pretty fun for a dollar ... you have to really like being a sniper and using silent kills, but it kept my attention for a good hour or so during my first play through.[/QUOTE]

It only took an hour to beat? Or are you saying you were bored after an hour?

[quote name='kidrocklive']It only took an hour to beat? Or are you saying you were bored after an hour?[/QUOTE]

The first hour held my attention, as a sniper game it's fun for a dollar.

Unfortunately it turns into an absolutely horrific CoD rip off once you reach the oil rig level. So unless I can find a way to cheat and skip those sections, I'm probably not going to return to it anytime soon. With that said, it was a dollar and still better than Rogue Warrior.

[quote name='etcrane']The first hour held my attention, as a sniper game it's fun for a dollar.

Unfortunately it turns into an absolutely horrific CoD rip off once you reach the oil rig level. So unless I can find a way to cheat and skip those sections, I'm probably not going to return to it anytime soon. With that said, it was a dollar and still better than Rogue Warrior.[/QUOTE]

Rogue Warrior was awesome just for the quotes alone

Awesome deal, thanks.
robocop-dollar.jpg

bread's done
Back