90s Gamera Blu-Ray double feature $5.49

Thanks OP.

I almost snagged this, but then read that it lacked the metric shit ton of bonus features included on the original DVD releases. Pretty lame.

[quote name='Joda84']My copy should be in today. Never saw these two Gameras. Gonna be great.[/QUOTE]

They are pretty great. Also, Revenge of Iris follows these two and completes the trilogy.

[quote name='shouamabane']They are pretty great. Also, Revenge of Iris follows these two and completes the trilogy.[/QUOTE]

I'll pick it up too somewhere. These are great.

[quote name='Joda84']I'll pick it up too somewhere. These are great.[/QUOTE]
Unless you're going to wait for this company to release it on blu-ray, you're going to be looking to pay a hefty price. Unless you order from the UK, and can watch region 2 DVDs, because the Region 1 releases are insanely price, due to being out of print.

[quote name='rangerdanger']Unless you're going to wait for this company to release it on blu-ray, you're going to be looking to pay a hefty price. Unless you order from the UK, and can watch region 2 DVDs, because the Region 1 releases are insanely price, due to being out of print.[/QUOTE]

Geez, I hadn't realized that they had gone up in price so much. Heck, I have the US and JP DVDs for the Heisei trilogy and if Mill Creek releases the BD of G3, I'll be there!

Some of my favorite kaiju flicks! Ordered a few days ago but still shipping confirmation. Too bad they didn't include the third movie as well.

bread's done
Back