.99 gamecube controller extensions and .99 gamecube games @ dollertree

ghost of a ghost

CAG Veteran
Dollertree in Baton Rouge, Louisiana has the controller extension for gamecube for only .99! and these games for .99 also,

Eternal Darkness
Zoocube
Virtua Striker 2002
Pacman Fever

the lady there told me that they had more games, but have been selling alot of them.
dollertree is a national chain i believe, so its worth checking out if you have one near you. Im going to the 2 other locations near me tomorrow

My Dollar General has SSX, Pacman, some learning game, and some other stuff. I saw the tags and they weren't a dollar. Most like $8

Ironically, everything at the Dollar Tree costs A DOLLAR, not .99...

That said, the one near me has off-brand PS2 controllers for a dollar.

[quote name='el bobo']I never really even see anything good at those stores except crummy gifts...[/quote]

you forgot to complete your sentence, let me finish it for you, "that I buy for relatives"

Why must you turn this place into a house of lies!?

…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi hates liars!
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :eek: `-, ….

I did see some DVDs at a Dollartree in Milwaukee

. . . CNN's documentary on how great the first phase of OIL (operation iraqi liberation) had gone. I wonder why no one wanted to buy this at full price. It is a laffer though because at the time it was going well so they feature the whole of Bush's aircraft carrier speech on it

i just got back from my dollar tree and got 13 halo xbox's for 1 dollar a piece... they also had multiple sealed copies of suikoden 2. but i was out of money.. those arent worth much anyway

[quote name='Hipoccolos']Why must you turn this place into a house of lies!?

…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi hates liars!
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :eek: `-, ….[/quote]

y helo thar butseckz!!!1

(Tio Automata on LUE)

And yes, this thread is a lie.

No video game stuff at either of the Dollar Trees that i went to. They did have a bunch of horror movie DVDs like Night of the Living Dead and Lady Frankenstein.

just picked up eternal darkness, turok, shadow warrior(pc), Seven Kingdoms 2(pc), power puff girls(gbc), Blood(pc), from dollar tree.

Got a couple of spoons too.
edit: Dt's have been getting an influx of walmart budget pc games for a while now, shit like hitman, nox, command and conquer not hard to come by.

I checked out the local Dollar Tree last night. It's in the dreariest part of the area, right next to a Big Lots! store, which is why I never noticed it before. All the wretchedness in one place blended together.

Not a lot of interest beyond frightening items such as the audiotape diary of Lyle Menendez. There wasn't any trace of any video games or accessorires but there could be a reason. Only a few stores down is a hole in the wall little game store. Anything that Dollar Tree put out that guy would almost certainly scoop up.

WOOOHOO mine had Surivor on PC.. there is no doubt in my mind that this game si complete crap but since I ahd to walk my butt five blocks to get it I was goign to get something.

Nothing esle though, they had some other cdroms but they weren't games.

ateriods, deer hunter 4, total annihilation, total annihilation kingdoms, warcraft 2 battlenet, star wars battle for naboo, monopolu, 11th hour, 7th guest, emergency 911!, deerhunter 3, shogo, septerra core, die by the sword, seven kingdoms 1(whoop), descent 3, soldier of fortune, no one lives forever, whole bunch more for pc, 3 dollar trees in va.

I stopped in the 99 Cent Store today and came across an insidious item. The Barbie Playstation controller. No analog but has turbo switch. It's pink with flower appliques on it. It also comes with a tiny Barbie size Playstation with two tiny controllers.

Could be useful as a punishment for an ill-behaved player.

Nothing at my Dollar Trees except some wacked out N'Sync-is-gonna-call-you "phone" for the computer where you get to talk with N'Sync. I need to crawl into the fetal position and try to forget I ever saw that.

In the OP's defense, he did say he got those games at the "dollertree". Maybe it's a whole different store and we just ASSumed... :lol:

I'm taking this with a grain of salt. I was at a Dollar Tree in Gresham, OR a day before the OP created this thread, and saw no gaming stuff whatsoever.

I've seen those PSX controllers at DT as well. I've noticed they're popping up used at Gamestop and Gamecrazy stores - Gamestop sells them at $2.99 and Gamecrazy at $7.99. I wonder how many people bought them just to see if they could make a few bucks in cash or store credit somewhere by trading them in. :lol:

And the best PC titles I've seen at DT were Deer Hunter and Myth III... for the Mac. Kinda sad. :lol:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Talked to a dollar tree rep and she said that they would lose about $4 per sale that way. However they did carry controller extensions, as well as GBC accessories.

A while ago I was at a dollar store in PA. Honestly I can't remember if it was a "Dollar Tree," but it was the same idea, everything for $1 each. I got controller extensions for GC and PS2, and a 4-way GBA link cable. All third party. But all $1!

i found some crappy no name pc game calle WWIII black gold. Sounds l33t. doesnt look it. also found Space channel 5. loads of copies of that....boutght like 3 to ell on ebay. otherwise i bought bubble gum ^.^mm sugar

bread's done
Back