$.99 HD-DVD Discovery Ch China Reveled & Planet Earth: Pole, Mountains & DeepOcean

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
$.99 each, shipping is about $4 total.

Planet Earth: Pole to Pole, Mountains & Deep Ocean HD DVD $0.99
00085669-383868_275.jpg

Discovery Atlas: China Revealed DVD - HD DVD (for HD players only) $0.99
419maQedydL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Valid Store Discount Codes:

AFFJUNE09 - 15% off all orders (Expires 06/30/09)

AFFSHIP75 - Free shipping on $75 (Expires 06/30/09)

EML2009 - $5 off $25 (Expires 12/31/09)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, picked up one of each for $6.04 after coupon, tax, and shipping. A quick search showed no other HD-DVDs on sale this cheap unfortunately.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, they seem to only have one other HD and it's 19.99. Is the Planet Earth set just a few episodes from the four disc set?[/QUOTE]

My order was $5.84 shipped, so I went ahead and bought another pair for $1.6x for my brother.

Yeah, I bought two of each, figuring I'll find a home for the second set with one of my friend's. Hopefully the Planet Earth set is something else different...

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, I bought two of each, figuring I'll find a home for the second set with one of my friend's. Hopefully the Planet Earth set is something else different...[/QUOTE]

It's not. If you look at the four disc set, it includes all these episodes. Although, the first set of my Planet Earth set doesn't read right, so I think I'll bite on both.

Thanks OP

Edit: Got both for $5.68. Thanks again OP

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ah, well I was at work and just wanted to make sure I placed my order in time. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]
I double dipped on that as well. I am hoping for Weaver as narrator on this one so I can compare and contrast.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I double dipped on that as well. I am hoping for Weaver as narrator on this one so I can compare and contrast.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I was just realized it is going to be the nerfed Discovery Channel version. Ah well, I guess a shorter version is better than a non-working one.

I got my order in yesterday, both boxes are labeled 1080i :bomb:
However, I have 1 or 2
iconhddvdpng.png
's labeled 1080i which were still 1080p (but had some extra content that was 1080i). I guess I'll find out in a few days.

bread's done
Back