99 nights (Nintey Nine Nights) Discussion | Most likely still August Release

[quote name='nixts']Retail only evidently. :(

mukomasamuneimg600x45011410163.jpg

mukomasamuneimg600x45011410164.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fuck.

i'll pick one up while i'm in Japan if they have any left. I heard it's going to be put on XBL later, lets all hope so eh? If not what the hell is the point of xBLM heh?

I looked today for the demo, but stuck out. I think the retailers are a little busy with a little thing called the DS Lite.

That's a nice lookin' demo, I wouldn't mind having that one.

But why the hell would they release B&M demos for the 360?

yes because building hype on a game for the 360 is bad? lol

stupid stupid microsoft. I bet it's because of some red-tape issues. Prob same reason why GRAW demo isnt out

nice, I just picked up the demo in akihabara yesterday. I couldn't find it in a bunch of stores and most of them required you to preorder the game to get the demo. Too bad I can't buy it as it comes out 17 days after I leave =/

N3 Trailer up for DL on JPN XBLM not sure if new or old but watching it on your HD screen in surround sound, is gotta be worth it.

[quote name='zewone']Zoglog sell me a demo.[/QUOTE]

I only have 1 extra one....

hmm looks like games are reigon encoded. I'm not sure what lead me to believe they weren't. I couldve swore I heard somewhere that only DVDs were... maybe I was somehow confusing this console for the PSP. oh well sucks looks like I can't play the 99 nights demo =/

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm having trouble creating a new account. When I try to create my Japanese one, they don't offer an English option under "Language", and I can't fill in the correct information using Japanese symbols. How did other people get around this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the pictures on the site and copied down the correct symbols.

It got a 31/40 from Famitsu but i'm still optimistic. Lack of online play has got to be a bummer though.

Famitsu 360 gave it a 37/40

[quote name='Maynard']how about you update your OT so it DOESN"T say march 1st?[/QUOTE]

problem is it did come out march 1st, too bad the disc is reigon encoded.

[quote name='Zoglog']What's Tengai?[/QUOTE]

It's a remake of a TG-16 title for the 360. Developed by Red and published by Hudson, looks like typical RPG style. Character designs kind of reminded me of KH graphical style when I first saw them.

The only thing that makes me a little nervous is that it looks like they're using the Japanese Box art on the site, as evident by the JP rating.

Its probably nothing though.

Even without Live, it'll be a nice compliment to the nothing that is coming out till Battle for Middle Earth II.

edit: I was semi-right. It looks to be the Singapore site. All the links in the Links section are for Singapore's Xbox.com and fansites.

It might not be a supurb as I would have hoped, but it is definetly worth buying in my opinion. But then again I enjoyed Dynasty warriors 3 a good deal... Till they released one every half year or something. This should be a nice mixup. One gripe I had about this game at e3 was that you had to really clean up every soldier before moving onto another objective and you really can't expect the AI to help in that matter whereas in dynasty warriors you can leave the minions to the officers.

[quote name='Daz9402']June 8th a US date?[/QUOTE]

Can the title be changed to reflect the actual U.S. release date of August?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why would it say June 8th for the Japanese date when It already came out a couple months ago.[/QUOTE]

I believe its the Singapore release date. Check the links, they all lead to Singapore fansites.

bread's done
Back