999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

PapaLau

CAGiversary!
I've read some reviews, watched some videos, and this looks like an excellent DS title.
Anybody have any ideas where to get this at a decent price? It doesn't seem like many retailers are even carrying it. These are the only ones I've found so far:

EB: 39.99
VGP: 39.99
Amazon.ca: 34.99 (not in stock)
Amazon.com: 31.99

While 40$ isn't overly expensive, I would like to pay less than retail.

This looks like it's shaping up to be a hard to find gem on the DS.

ds_999.jpg

I know that my local Gamestop/EB Games stores carry them, but they aren't displayed on the shelves. You actually have to go up to the teller and ask them if the copies are in. As it stands, you likely won't find anything cheaper than retail, not because it's rare, but because it's a brand new release.

Still, guess it couldn't hurt to ask around. I do think it'll be better just to buy it at full price, 'cause with how few copies seem to be in store, it'll likely be sold out for good pretty quickly.

It's a great title, I borrowed my friends and played it.

It sounds like it'll be hard to find, so I just ordered a copy from amazon.ca not sure if it'll actually ship though.

Thanks for the info guys... I actually got it for Christmas, what a nice suprise. I guess my constant "this game looks so cool" comments to my wife paid off. I think she got it at Gamestop.

BTW played about 3 hours so far and it is shaping up to be an unbelieveably amazing, and must own DS title.

bread's done
Back