$999.98 for NFL Blitz 2000 GBC- WHY?

sabin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this is not a CAG deal but I was searching wherehouse to get some price qoutes on some trade-ins at FYE - and I came across this: $999.98 for NFL Blitz 2000 on GBC. Used no less... I hope it comes with free shipping! Must be some crazy glitch.

You can check it our for yourself at the website or look at the screen-grab I took below:

unlike the playstation website they will not send you an email after you place your order. saying that is has been cancelled and they are sorry a glitch caused sudden price drops (raises) on their web page. then send you a coupon for 25% off.

A lot of places do things like this for out of stock games. If I had a dime every time someone posted one of these, I would have like $7.80.

[quote name='Tromack']A lot of places do things like this for out of stock games. If I had a dime every time someone posted one of these, I would have like $7.80.[/QUOTE]

well I have 7.81 so I'm better than you.

[quote name='Tromack']A lot of places do things like this for out of stock games. If I had a dime every time someone posted one of these, I would have like $7.80.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I offended you. I've never come across something like this before, thought it was way out of the norm - that's all.

The Capcom USA site does this with some of there olders games also. Not a big deal just someone messed up, or is having fun.

Sorry to hijack the thread (or am I to late?) but I have 2 quick questions.

Is the trade-in value listed on the Wherehouse site good for all FYE B&M stores?

Are there any other sites that will tell you how much a store will give you for a game (online or B&M)?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well I have 7.81 so I'm better than you.[/QUOTE]

I was working strictly in dimes. You can't get $7.81 from only dimes. I'm pretty sure they don't accept dimes cut into tenths these days.

hmmm, nfl blitz 2000 for GBC or 40 new games from gamerush at an MSRP of $49.99. tough choice

[quote name='sabin23']Sorry if I offended you. I've never come across something like this before, thought it was way out of the norm - that's all.[/QUOTE]
He was only kidding... Don't worry about it. Jokes usually don't translate too well to the Internet.

bread's done
Back