999 + DQ5 + Radiant Historia all at one GS MWahaha!!!

kidray666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Being unable to find a sealed copy of Radiant Historia anywhere, there happened to be a GS 20 miles away with a new but gutted copy. The manager kindly even held it for me till the next day when I could get out there. Then, lo and behold, when I get there and browse the preowned I find perfect copies of DQ5 AND 999. Score! It was like a treasure trove waiting for me to discover it...

Did DQ5 come with the case and manual? If so, that's a pretty good score. None of the Gamestops around my way keep the cases for pre-owned DS games anymore.

Yes, its about 50/50 around here with stores that keep them vs. those that don't. DQ5 and 999 were both complete and like new :)

i live in phx and have a lot of them around me
still sorting which ones keeps the cases
found the one near a Wal-Mart does
its where i got a complete Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey from with the sealed OST.

i hit that after i cash my check for new games for me

I don't think they quit doing DS cases. My stores just quit doing generic cases for DS. Therefor making it easier for me to look at their only stock I care about - those with cases.

No, some stores in busier trade areas and limited space dump cases whether they come with them or not..its a travesty really. The 2 in the mall here ( they have a GS and a Babbages in the same mall, same company ) don't carry any DS games with cases. Maybe they send the cases to other stores that do use them, but they definately don't keep them.

[quote name='kidray666']No, some stores in busier trade areas and limited space dump cases whether they come with them or not..its a travesty really. The 2 in the mall here ( they have a GS and a Babbages in the same mall, same company ) don't carry any DS games with cases. Maybe they send the cases to other stores that do use them, but they definately don't keep them.[/QUOTE]

My store is a busier store and we keep the pre-owned DS games in a glass case. Cases and manuals are dumped. I've also seen that with almost all of the other GameStops in RI.

bread's done
Back