99gamers, the downfall......

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
Does anyone what's going on with this website? It seems less people are trading on this site now. News is that admis are not responding to e-mails. Forums were also removed on the website!

I'm okay with that, since I'm banned from that site. Melissa whatever with the Samus Aran avatar reported some of my listings that were listed as physical and were Steam codes, even though she did the same fucking thing. The trading rules they came up with are stupid, in that you can only trade up to four times the amount of digital OR physical games you sell. So if you sell 1 physical game and 20 digital games, you can only trade for 4 physical games (but up to 80 digital). I told him I didn't like the rule because a game is a game and it wouldn't really change the value of coins because there is already an arbitrary value applied when shipping is concerned since not everyone pays the same amount or chooses the same shipping options when sending out physical games. Plus, some people list games at 100 coins and say "weeeellll im playin it right now but if u want it at 100 then u can hav it LUL" or "USE THIS LISTING 2 CONTACT ME THX."

Anyway, I told Brandon that I could write down the code and send it out and pay for stamps if skewed coin values due to shipping were the big concern, and he said I was disrespecting him and suspended me. I said I thought the apprehensiveness was a little unbecoming of a site admin, but I conceded and said I would relist them as digital and just buy digital codes with my remaining coins, to which he responded that he didn't want me on the site at all. "It would be better for everyone if you left." I said he could keep his coins if he's going to be like that, then my account and physical address were banned.

I was a beta member and had about 250 transactions. Something like 190 sales and 60 buys, 100% rating. I really enjoyed using the site to get games for cheap, and I made several suggestions to help them out. One of them was making it clear that people have to pay for shipping, since I bought at least 15 games that new people denied or never responded to. Another was a forum guide on how to ship the item linked to the shipping page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm okay with that, since I'm banned from that site. Melissa whatever with the Samus Aran avatar reported some of my listings that were listed as physical and were Steam codes, even though she did the same fucking thing. The trading rules they came up with are stupid, in that you can only trade up to four times the amount of digital OR physical games you sell. So if you sell 1 physical game and 20 digital games, you can only trade for 4 physical games (but up to 80 digital). I told him I didn't like the rule because a game is a game and it wouldn't really change the value of coins because there is already an arbitrary value applied when shipping is concerned since not everyone pays the same amount or chooses the same shipping options when sending out physical games. Plus, some people list games at 100 coins and say "weeeellll im playin it right now but if u want it at 100 then u can hav it LUL" or "USE THIS LISTING 2 CONTACT ME THX."

Anyway, I told Brandon that I could write down the code and send it out and pay for stamps if skewed coin values due to shipping were the big concern, and he said I was disrespecting him and suspended me. I said I thought the apprehensiveness was a little unbecoming of a site admin, but I conceded and said I would relist them as digital and just buy digital codes with my remaining coins, to which he responded that he didn't want me on the site at all. "It would be better for everyone if you left." I said he could keep his coins if he's going to be like that, then my account and physical address were banned.

I was a beta member and had about 250 transactions. Something like 190 sales and 60 buys, 100% rating. I really enjoyed using the site to get games for cheap, and I made several suggestions to help them out. One of them was making it clear that people have to pay for shipping, since I bought at least 15 games that new people denied or never responded to. Another was a forum guide on how to ship the item linked to the shipping page.
Ah you were the one people talked about who got banned. Have you tried trading on leaptrade? I got a few pms from vets who have left and have moved onto trading sites

Yeah I just notice about it as well. Strange I was able to grab order 1886 and second son for cheap. Might be a good idea to cash out while you can

bread's done
Back