9ft. Optical Cable $1.99

Rather misleading info here.

1. You say it's 9ft but then in the topic you say it doesn't list how long it is. The general price for a used Optical cable, no matter the length is $1.99
2. These aren't always sealed, you may have just gotten lucky, they'll usually be open in those generic plastic bag things.
3. Check monoprice.com for good prices on all your cable needs, I've used them many times and I know other CAG members have.

Also, for those using store inventory search, I've found the 360 optical adapter being sold under this item number (not a bad deal for $1.99), so depending on what you're looking for, it could be hit or miss.

[quote name='salty tbone']Also, for those using store inventory search, I've found the 360 optical adapter being sold under this item number (not a bad deal for $1.99), so depending on what you're looking for, it could be hit or miss.[/QUOTE]
What item number?

[quote name='Ragnorok64']What item number?[/QUOTE]

The sku for the optical cable is 900633. Since there's no Gamestop sku for the optical adapter, some stores sell it in under the optical cable sku.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Pro...7&sourceID=kQ2kZjHcXDM-Uox9Kn8.jjYLX2R9m4..rA

That's the same item in the OP.

My only point was that inventory searches for used accessories can get mixed results because plenty of Gamestops I've been to mislabel accessories. For example, I thought I found Gamecube component cables several times, but they were always just regular AV cables.

Just buy from Monoprice. Insanely cheap cables at reasonable prices. No need to buy someone's piece of shit beat up cable used from Gameslop.

[quote name='pvtchurch']just buy from monoprice. Insanely cheap cables at reasonable prices. No need to buy someone's piece of shit beat up cable used from gameslop.[/quote]

qft

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Check monoprice.com for good prices on all your cable needs, I've used them many times and I know other CAG members have.[/QUOTE]

Yes. This.
Monoprice ANNIHILATES any other prices (and quality) for any sort of cables or adapters I've seen. Shipping can hurt, though, so make larger orders when possible.

Also, check out their PS2/PS3 component cable if you're hooking up via optical audio but still using composite video (yellow plug only). It makes a huge difference for both SD and HDTVs.

bread's done
Back