A bit of hostility? Let's crack down....

Least I'd respect that. Seems like for every good person on here there are about 20 assholes.

You're missing the whole point. I joined cheapassgamer.com to communicate with people (occasionally) about video games. I in no way threathened anyone specifically and most of you are great guys/gals. Why do people on here have to be negative, in some way or another, almost EVERY time someone posts something? My observation was that most people who act in a negative way are the same people who would NEVER say anything in person. My comments aren't intended for everyone. Those people know who they are. Sounds like I hit a nerve with a couple of you for some odd reason.

bmulligan-CHILL OUT!!!! If you'd take the time to read the WHOLE thread you'd understand.

[quote name='mmercer131']You're missing the whole point. I joined cheapassgamer.com to communicate with people (occasionally) about video games. I in no way threathened anyone specifically and most of you are great guys/gals. Why do people on here have to be negative, in some way or another, almost EVERY time someone posts something? My observation was that most people who act in a negative way are the same people who would NEVER say anything in person. My comments aren't intended for everyone. Those people know who they are. Sounds like I hit a nerve with a couple of you for some odd reason.[/quote]

This is the internet. CAG isn't an isolated incident. People are dicks, and they love to be dicks anonymously.

You ask "Why are people jerks?" Because they can be, without ever having to answer to the person they are fucking with. It's human nature.

So just ignore the bullshit, and you'll be fine.

Ledhed you're right. Sorry if I got all bent out of shape. Halo 2 didn't go too well tonight and it's late.
later

[quote name='mmercer131']Ledhed you're right. Sorry if I got all bent out of shape. Halo 2 didn't go too well tonight [/quote]

That is the fucking worst excuse I've ever heard. :rofl:

[quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='mmercer131']Typical prick who wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. Amazing how some of you get so shaq-fuing brave when you're sitting at the safety of your computer with your dick in your hand whacking off to great videogame deals.[/quote]

I'd say it to your face you freaking girly-man.

You know what else I'd say? Both you and speedirfe need to grow a nutsack and drop your testicles..[/quote]

Wow.

Did I say anything mean to you? No, but somehow I'm involved. Mmercer131 happens to have views like mine, excpept a bit more extreme, but somehow you manage to troll me as well...

Oh well, I drop my case. I guess nerds who live in their mom's basements with no balls like yourself, need a place to vent on people, because they can't do it in real life. Yes, I can be an asshole too :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='mmercer131']You're missing the whole point. I joined cheapassgamer.com to communicate with people (occasionally) about video games. I in no way threathened anyone specifically and most of you are great guys/gals. Why do people on here have to be negative, in some way or another, almost EVERY time someone posts something? My observation was that most people who act in a negative way are the same people who would NEVER say anything in person. My comments aren't intended for everyone. Those people know who they are. Sounds like I hit a nerve with a couple of you for some odd reason.[/quote]

This is the internet. CAG isn't an isolated incident. People are dicks, and they love to be dicks anonymously.

You ask "Why are people jerks?" Because they can be, without ever having to answer to the person they are shaq-fuing with. It's human nature.

So just ignore the bullshit, and you'll be fine.[/quote]

But we don't have to tolerate the dicks, is all I'm saying. I post in quite a few message boards where shit like this will not fly, and it's much more fun. Just because assholes exist doesn't mean we aughta allow them.

bread's done
Back