A Boy and His Blob $16.28 w/FSSS or $15.47 shipped through third party[Dead]

Right now the price is $16.49 (with free shipping) from Hubbagames (through Amazon). So I bit on it.

Hubbagames has 98% feedback which is decent . . . if it doesn't arrive, you can file an A-Z claim.

I am torn on this one. I fondly remember the NES version. I have Munchables and De Blob in my backlog. I can't quite pull the trigger.

I just bit at $16.28 for a whopping -.57 savings over OP's price. Woohoo!

Of course Amazon will proceed to drop this even lower to spite me. Taunting me with reminders that it will be 'shipping soon' -- then doesn't actually ship it all that soon.

Anyways... I just wanted to give a heads up on the drop. I've thought about getting this for a while since it looks like a nice platformer. Stinks about the no replay and 1 save file though.

I received my sealed copy from Amazon today. The wrapping is different from all my other sealed wii games, as there are not the customary folds along the top and bottom. Does anyone know if this is the standard factory packaging for this game? If not, this would be the first resealed game that Amazon has sent me (should have bought it from Hubbagames instead)

Last edited by a moderator:
After much debate and ill-advised procrastinating (that worked out in the end), I finally ordered a copy from Amazon when it dropped back down to $16.28 yesterday. Thanks, OP.

FWIW my walmart b&m copy has the folds on the top and bottom of the wrapper.
The ones that appear to be resealed may be, or the wrapping may have changed. Just check the disc and manual for signs of use.

Thanks for the info. Seems strange that for the same game, some have the folds, while others use a different wrapping. Will check around at some other stores before opening mine.

I picked this up last time it was in stock and played through the first few levels. Going up and down ladders is a huge pain in the ass, but that's a small nitpick for such an otherwise fantastic game. If you have a Wii and a heart, you need to own A Boy and His Blob.

I just got it through Hubbagames for $18 (including tax). Not as cheap as some of the prices around here but sounds like it's definitely worth it so I'm happy. :applause:

[quote name='bruceg']I received my sealed copy from Amazon today. The wrapping is different from all my other sealed wii games, as there are not the customary folds along the top and bottom. Does anyone know if this is the standard factory packaging for this game? If not, this would be the first resealed game that Amazon has sent me (should have bought it from Hubbagames instead)[/QUOTE]

Amazon seems to be selling resealed copies of this game (at least the copy that they sent me) -- if you are a collector you may want to look elsewhere. I found this game at 4 different retailers (Sears, ToysRUs, Fry's, and Walmart), and they all have the folds, while my Amazon copy did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back