A Canadian Trading Board?

Phorty Ounce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just wondering if it was possible if a trading board dedicated just to Canada game trading could be implemented? I could see several advantages:

- Encourages more of the Canadian CAG to become involved in the community as a result of increasing activities.

- Obviously, organizes the CAG trading population so that trading with other CAG Canadian users will be easy to find to deal games with.

- And the obvious reduced shipping rates as opposed to sending to USA, faster delivery arrivals, etc.

If such a trading board was granted and if more sub-boards are needed, then sub-groups could be Ontario (considering 1/2 of Canada's population is there), West (B.C., AL), Central (SASK, MAN), and East (QUE, NWFL, NB, NS, P.E.I).

I don't know if this could work out. Your comments?

Nah. The CAG trading community isn't that large when it comes to Canadians. Also, it's pretty cheap to get games from the USA (check the link in my sig). It's actually cheaper for us to send games to the States than to each other for some crazy reason as someone else pointed out.

If you want to do local trades, the BST forum at www.redflagdeals.com/forums or the trade topic here in the Canada subforum is good.

Good idea, althought I dont think sections are needed as well. Especially the Ontario and eastern canada as seperates.

Shipping to Canada actually costs MORE then to ship the U.S.A as firestomr mentioned so i don't see a reason for it either.

Ya I prefer to send games to the states. Costs almost half as much to send down south. Kind of sucks but thats just how it is.

There's an excellent Canadian trading community at the CGCC forums (in the 'Swap Shop' section). They cater to a pretty wide range of tastes, and there are always active trades going on there.

bread's done
Back