A car turns in front of you What do you do

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
A. Do you slam into the side of the other car causing a major wreck

B. Turn to miss the car knowing that your going to hit the curb and maybe damage your car

and the answer is ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

According to the police the correct answer is Slam into the other car causing a major wreck.

I was driving down the road today and a car cut me off (no turn arrow or nothing) So i jerked the car to the left slamming into the curb. The sob just keeps on going though my car is now just sitting by the side of the road. I blew my horn 4 times and flashed my light let the SOB kept going.

My rim is bent , my tire is blown and i broke some type of bar

get ahold of this the cops come out and I tell them this SOB cut me off and i got his licence plate number. the cops refused to take the licence plate number and said there was nothing i could do. So i ask them if this happens again should i slam into the other car. Cop looks at me and goes

YES

so if someone cut you off slam into the SOB

dude i still have your licence plate number and will be looking into another way to go come monday.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Most cops don't live up to what they are on TV...[/quote]

Which show have you been watching? COPS shows them and their redneck counterparts to perfection.

Go full throttle into the driver door

...Sorry I was born during a demo derby. But with the other car gone, and its not a hit-in-run, I don't think they can do anything.

If you hit him the po po and insurance company would say it was your fault because you hit him as opposed to him hitting you, they would have told you you should have swerved.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Don't you just love the US justice system? :)

[quote name='Quackzilla']If you hit him the po po and insurance company would say it was your fault because you hit him as opposed to him hitting you, they would have told you you should have swerved.

Don't you just love the US justice system? :)[/QUOTE]

that is true. 3 years ago on March 20 i was sitting at a light. The light turn green and i started up and some stupid mother $#$#$# runs red and slams head first into me (they were turning)

first question my insurance company asked. why didnt you turn so she didnt hit you. I told them to #$#$ Off and hung up on them. the stupid bitch didnt even have insurance

[quote name='slidecage']So i ask them if this happens again should i slam into the other car. Cop looks at me and goes

YES
[/QUOTE]
I always

[quote name='Quackzilla']If you hit him the po po and insurance company would say it was your fault because you hit him as opposed to him hitting you, they would have told you you should have swerved.

Don't you just love the US justice system? :)[/quote]

Not entirely true, if you hit him directly from behind meaning he fully entered the lane and you hit him straight from behind then it is your fault otherwise he was not fully in the lane it is his fault for not cautiously driving his vehicle with regard to others. If he cut you off and you hit him in the side of his car its totally his fault...

bread's done
Back