A cheap GOW

rofljeff

CAGiversary!
I have never played the first Gears yet and I play on getting Gears of War 2 so I wanna pick up the 1st so I would get the story line. Anyone know the cheapest place to get Gears Of War?

[quote name='rofljeff']I don't have an Edge Card :wall:[/QUOTE]

there 's away to get it for 2 dollar from the gamefomer postcards from the books

[quote name='starmask2k3']there 's away to get it for 2 dollar from the gamefomer postcards from the books[/quote]

Where can I get the book?

By the time you get the $2 Edge Card, GOW2 will be out already...

Try Craigslist, eBay (Live.com cashback?), wait for another 20-30% off Gamestop coupon, trade/buy it for one off here...

Depends how badly you want it.

[quote name='thelazyone22']By the time you get the $2 Edge Card, GOW2 will be out already...

Try Craigslist, eBay (Live.com cashback?), wait for another 20-30% off Gamestop coupon, trade/buy it for one off here...

Depends how badly you want it.[/quote]

Lmao. I checked Ebay and the cheapest GOW they have was for like 30-40$ so I rather just buy it off of gamestop instead.

[quote name='rofljeff']Lmao. I checked Ebay and the cheapest GOW they have was for like 30-40$ so I rather just buy it off of gamestop instead.[/quote]

I've seen copies for less on Craigslist. My buddy snagged a copy off a very nice mom selling off her son's games along with COD4, Halo 3, and Lost for the 360 at $10 a pop. It's not for everyone, but no tax and you can score some awesome deals.

$25 on eBay BIN minus I believe it's 25% live = $18.75 + $5 shipping. It's a bit convoluted and it's "cash-back" not instant rebate, but it's cheaper... :bouncy:

Barring all that, print out that 10% off GS coupon and stop by a GS. Not the best price, but there's nothing you can do if you want it right away.

bread's done
Back