A Couple PS3 Surround Sound Turtle Beach Questions Regarding Blu Ray

mrmagoo1974

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
Basicially my question is....Whiich turtle beach wired SURROUND SOUND headsets sound best for watching Blu Rays on PS3?

I own the turtle beach dx 12 surround sound headphones for my XBOX 360 and love them. I dont like to mess around with wireless fine tuning and all so thats why my question is specifically for WIRED turtle beaches. Also i actually own a total of 3 turtle beaches (the other 2 are only stereo x11 and x12 but i originally bought them for xbox 360 and i have been very happy with those too which is why i am ONLY asking about turtle beaches) so I never bought PS3 ones before. Another thing to note is, I dont do alot of gaming with my ps3 only first party games that you cant get on xbox, if a game comes out for both systems i will by the xbox one every time. So that is why my question is based more on blu ray watching than gaming.

Also.......

Will my surround sound dx 12's for the xbox work on the ps3 for watching blu rays and give me true dolby like it does on xbox (they both have optical ports) Also the reason why i dont just try this for myself instead of asking the question is that my ps3 and xbox are quite a distance from each other and it would be kind of a pain to unplug from one console to the other just for a test :)

Thank you very much for any advice.

bread's done
Back