A dream achieved, a printer destroyed

Matrix2k3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Last week I finally got to carry out a long time fantasy, the wanton destruction of computer equipment, in this case the old, busted printer from the school paper office. The last time we tried plugging this thing in, I shit you not, it started smoking. So we raised money to buy a working one and were allowed to dispose of this demonic piece of crap and here are the results

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9jAZOpzKg[/media]

Mods or someone, if you can embed it be my guests, I never quite figured out how to.

I'm the one that elbow drops it.

bolton1.jpg

[quote name='Graystone']media /media in brackets Is for embedding of videos.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='ITDEFX']yep another office space wanna be :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

A bit. We definetly use the verb to "office space" in the description. Personally, I'm really happy with how the editing turned out. Turning it into an actual movie came later, we just recorded the whole thing for posterity and as proof that we did it, then we had fun with the footage.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']For the record, the LaserWriter 16/600 PS was introduced in September of 1994.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I think the stamp on the printer said 95 or 96.

Wouldn't a sledgehammer and/or some low grade explosives been a little better? Use the sledgehammer at first when you're having fun, then switch over to the explosives when you're left with just the core componenet that you're tired of beating on.

[quote name='Warner1281']Wouldn't a sledgehammer and/or some low grade explosives been a little better? Use the sledgehammer at first when you're having fun, then switch over to the explosives when you're left with just the core componenet that you're tired of beating on.[/QUOTE]

The beating had been planned for some time but the actual beatdown happened as a spur of the moment type thing. Dan (the big guy giving the opening spech) was tired of having it in his trunk and didnt want to leave it anywhere so he called us over after school and did it. The bats were little league bats that we had lying around, we werent going to spring for a sledgehammer. Though I did want to set it on fire but other people were afraid of it spreading.

bread's done
Back