a&e dvd sale...Kids in the Hall S1&2 cheap!

This is great, the only thing is it says it won't ship til near the end of the month.

Anybody know any coupon codes for aetv.com?

EPRDAY for free shipping.

Plus if you can get the 20% off email from someone, it will also apply as a discount.

Freakin' awesome. I can wait a few weeks for KITH for $12. I've waited forever for some of these to go on sale, since I'm not partial to A&E's gouging, I mean pricing, I mean gou... pricing.

[quote name='icyjones']the a&e online store is having a sale on some dvd sets. I ordered kids in the hall seasons 1 and 2 for 20 dollars shipped. here is the link

http://store.aetv.com/html/subject/index.jhtml?id=cat1240002&noOfCols=1

shipping on orders is only a dollar currently.[/quote]Arg so misleading! I thought you meant all of The KITH dvd's were on sale, but it's just 1 & 2. Those are awesome prices, but I only need 5. Oh well, can't afford it now anyway.

also check out DDD's A&E sale

some things are cheaper at the a&e site, some are cheaper at DDD

i just ordered the Python megaset for 50 bucks

but those KITH sets at a&e are craaazy cheap

[quote name='Dante Devil']They use to play Kids in the Hall on Comedy Central. Does A&E broadcast them now?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...

haven't seen them on the air in a few years

also searched a&e's network site and nothing came back for kith

[quote name='JokerCard']EPRDAY for free shipping.

Plus if you can get the 20% off email from someone, it will also apply as a discount.[/quote]
With the 20% email and free shipping code seasons 1 and 2 of KITH come out to a whopping $15.98. It's rare to find good deals on these TV channel stores, but this definitely qualifies.

Just got a conformation email saying my order shipped. Guess I didn't have to wait till the end of the month for re-stocking after all.

7+shipping from Amazon is about the same for the A&E deal and at least then you're 100% certain it "is" new. Good deals regardless.

Nevermind trying to save on shipping for multi-item orders.

Picked up Ellen (yes, I remember the first season being remotely watchable), the 2 Mr. Bean Animateds, KITH 2 (have 1 from when it first game out, owww), and God or the Girl (which, despite my religious stance seemed pretty interesting)... about $35 shipped. Can't complain.

bread's done
Back