A F.E.A.R. Conspiracy...

[quote name='controlcommerce']Edit: I just turned on the X360. I have 20 people that want to be added to my friends list. Fame is a bitch.[/quote]That's when Friend List management on Xbox.com comes in real handy.

I use it to keep track of my fan mail, like this one:

fag.jpg

[quote name='CheapyD']That's when Friend List management on Xbox.com comes in real handy.

I use it to keep track of my fan mail, like this one:
*pic*
[/quote] You beat someone too bad in SFII?:)

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, it happens...sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I suck ass at SF, yet I managed to cheeze out a victory with E. Honda against some lamer who got all the achievemnets and the asshole not only gave me a neg ref, he also called me "a fuckin haker" :lol:

FEAR was a decent game, but I got bored of fighting the same enemy over and over. Soldier clones = boring.

Just another heads up, but FEAR 360 isn't being handled by Monolith at all, but rather a studio named Day One. They are handling the port by themselves. Monolith has moved on to their FEAR sequel.

Weird, I've gotten a lot of random requests, too, today. I've counted 11 so far and even checked my recent players list and none of them have been from there. No clue why they would want to add me though, it's not like I have access to any F.E.A.R. stuff.

It was already mentioned on page 1 by controlcommerce:

[quote name='controlcommerce']The demo is coming out in next months OXM disc. I got the demo disc early because of where I work. I'll add more details at a later time.[/quote]

bread's done
Back