A few items (PSP system, games and demos, also want Uno code)

FoxHoundADAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
OK I'll need to revise this later but I am selling m PSP. It is in perfect working condition and everything is mint (has always had a screen protector). Along with the PSP are a few UMD demos I have these include: Killzone, Pursuit Force and World Tour Soccer '07.

I am also looking to sell Loco Roco and Field Comander, both really great games.

Lastly I "won" a free Contra for Xbox Rewards but I really would like Uno, if someone is willing to trade codes I'd be happy to.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]
Hey thanks, I've read teh rules and I understand (I think ) how it should all work.

Most likely I will be selling this through ebay but just giving the CAGs a heads up and if need be we can just finish the deal through Ebay for even more protection for us both.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Hey thanks, I've read teh rules and I understand (I think ) how it should all work.

Most likely I will be selling this through ebay but just giving the CAGs a heads up and if need be we can just finish the deal through Ebay for even more protection for us both.[/quote]
If you do the deal on eBay, then there's no CAG feedback to be left on that deal.

Also, you can make a thread in the Game Auctions forum with a link to your eBay auction. In that case, this thread would be closed, as the deal's no longer being done here, but on eBay.

bread's done
Back