A few misc game items for trade

nooitzben

CAGiversary!
Misc games/items I'm trading

Super Street Fighter 4(PS3) - in very good condition. Comes with original case/manual and cd. The only blemish with the game is that I noticed a small tear on the back top middle of the game art.

House of Dead 3 for reg XBOX along with Madcatz 4588 Light blaster (green) - The game itself was originally bought by me and is in very good condition comes with the case/manual and cd in perfect playing condition

Halo - for regular XBOX comes with case/manual and cd is in good condition and plays just fine

Wii Zapper with Link's crossbow game - I still got the box with an unopened new game and manual
Wii games - Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Bomberman GB for gameboy
Pokemon blue for gameboy - Just the cartridge with an old save file still on it. Plays just fine

Gameboy camera red - Just the game cartridge/camera with instruction booklet. The cover of the booklet is gone but rest of booklet is okay. No box

PSP games - all come with orignal case/manual and umd plays just fine. All in very good condition

Midnight Club 3 - GH edition
X-men Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse
Ultimate Block Party

PS2 games all comes with original case/manual and cd plays just fine. All in very good conditon

We love Katamari
Fantavision
XIII (Thirteen)
Katamari Damacy
Soul Nomad and the World Eaters

I'm not sure if dvds/movies are okay to post here for trade but I have a few leftover
Bluray - Mortal Kombat - I still have the Jade DLC code for PS3 and the digital movie code stil unsued and I watched the movie just once

Reg dvd's - That 70's show Season - still in very good conditon comes with all discs
Shade
Cradle to the Grave
Blades of Glory
The Ring

PSP umd movies
Fantastic 4
Serenity
Sin City
The Grudge

Wants - I only accept North American versions of games. I only accept if they come in very good conditon ex; comes with original game case/manual/box and best condition possible or equal condition for my item I'm trading.

-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3) (I do not have XBOX 360 so PS3 version only please)
-Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP) with soundtrack
- Cannon Spike (Dreamcast)
- Suikoden 2 (PS1)
- Xenoblade Chronicles(Wii) - I know this game hasn't even come out yet but if you do manage to get a copy of this game. I'll be more than glad to trade for it
- The Last Story(Wii) - same as Xenoblade Chronicles
- PS3 Fighting Commander 3 Pro (Hori fightpad) - Amazon description
http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1332029574&sr=1-1
Highschool of the Dead DVD
http://www.amazon.com/High-School-D...TF8&coliid=I1GFN2GEIIPYO3&colid=3G344V0CWX2EJ

I'll also accept PSN credit too 10$,20$,50$

Note* I'll also trade my reg Mortal Kombat(PS3) for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3(PS3) ONLY. I'm the original owner of the Mortal Kombat copy. The online pass has been used but everything else is in good condition and comes with box/cd.

I'll also trade any combination of my dvds/psp movies or the two Blu Ray movies I have, Mortal Kombat blu ray for High School of the dead dvd or blu ray.

This is my first trade post here for CAG. I've been here for maybe about 1 year reading the forums and getting to know the CAG community a little better each day. If a trade does happen I understand it will be me to ship out first because I have no feedback yet and I have not done any trades. Hopefully if a trade does happen the transaction goes smoothly.

I'll update or change any info if I find more things to trade or if any corrections are needed

Please PM me or post here if there are any questions or inquieries about my trade post.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back